• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *** FA Cup OMT ***

I'm not glad we went out, but it is hardly like our season has us with no chance of lifting any silverware. Given the choice between being in the fifth round of FA cup or a one nil lead in the League cup semi final second leg, I know which I'd choose.

And I know today wasn't a choice between the two, but if you put it into perspective we are hardly floundering. We have no divine right to win the FA cup just because we have in the past. We are in a semi final in once cup, in the knockout stages of a European competition and within reach of qualifying for the Champions League due to our league position. I'd rather be in that position than be in Leicester's.

You are right. It was not a choice between the too. I also agree that I would rather be in our place than in Leicester's, but that is completely irrelevant. We have other chances of winning trophies this season, but far from a guarantee. With Chelsea and City out, we have wasted a good opportunity today. And besides that, losing is always horrible. It could have been a great day with us winning and Chelsea and City losing. Now it's a **** day.

I don't know why you talk about having a divine right of winning the competition. I never said anything about that.

capoue and dembele start in the middle and we lose again lol told you that pair dont work. that pairing is worse then calderwood and dozzel lol
capoue is such a bad defensive midlfilder and we missed bentelb today

Gutted we lost.

At half-time, I was thinking that so far, so good -- got away with resting players, 1-0 up, just get a 2nd and we'll win. And then I made the mistake of leaving the computer, coming back and seeing we were f**king it up!

capoue and dembele start in the middle and we lose again lol told you that pair dont work. that pairing is worse then calderwood and dozzel lol
capoue is such a bad defensive midlfilder and we missed bentelb today

I guess we're all Senegal fans now. Hopefully Bentaleb will be back next weekend.

Most of the magic came from the fact that it was one of the few times you got to see football on tv. Now we're force fed PL and CL around the clock.

We have a semi final in another cup in 4 days and the EL (which in my eyes dwarfs any domestic cup) still to come.

If you dont like something you dont do it... no one has force fed anything... youre choosing to watch it.

I choose not to - hence to me it isnt force feeding - its an option... that I choose not to delve into...

Its like complaining about a GF who is constantly annoying you - dump her...

If you dont like something you dont do it... no one has force fed anything... youre choosing to watch it.

I choose not to - hence to me it isnt force feeding - its an option... that I choose not to delve into...

Have to agree. I see nothing attractive about watching Chelsea playing Real Madrid or whoever, every other year. Haven't watched the CL since our quarter final exit.

Still think we should have played the likes of Omomah, Winks and Yedlin instead of giving games to players who wont be here next season.

At 1-0 up Poch was getting praise for getting it right by people who couldnt even see the game. It was ridiculous.

I don't watch any CL, only some PL, but they get all the attention and coverage in the media. The FA cup is just an afterthought.

in that analogy the girlfriend is stunning and owns a pub

Vorm made some superb saves in that first half. Awful for their winner though. That schlupp causes us too many issues

Disappointed, but far from disheartened.

Pochettino did the right thing and rotated quite heavily. We're in a massively packed fixture list and have a very tough and much more important game coming up midweek. Higher risk of disappointment today, but I really think that has to be accepted.

Chelsea lost to Bradford and Emirates Marketing Project lost to Middlesbrough. I get that this throws the cup wide open and that this in one way makes our loss today more disappointing. At the same time I think it highlights that we can't just expect to win because we're playing a somewhat smaller team at home.

Back