• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham OMT***

If he promise me he doesn't cross the halway line. He has the sense of mission to step up and take more responsibility in our attacks, but it turns out terribly.

This is what puzzles me, as you say he takes the responsibility of trying to force the play and fails, Dembele does the same with more success, one stays and one goes, I would like to see Dembele get into the box more.

TRAVEL UPDATE: FULHAM (H) 17th MARCH. Both White Hart Lane and Northumberland Park stations open. NB Tottenham Hale tube station closed.

TRAVEL UPDATE: FULHAM (H) 17th MARCH. Both White Hart Lane and Northumberland Park stations open. NB Tottenham Hale tube station closed.[/QUOTE]

Unreal. Do you guys that travel by train ever have a home game where there is no disruption??

There isnt many a year mate, also for most of essex using GA into Liverpool St there are basically engineering works almost every weekend, its utter fudging brick

What the fudge are they doing on that line? And why is it not fixed yet?

I give up with it now, its beyond beliefbeen over 10 years now and still its constant, obviously it only occurs when Spurs are at home, it was like the Man Utd & the Arsenal game when they shut Northumberland Park station, now I know these engineering works are planned a long while previously but fudge me have a word, its not like there is an abundance of ways of getting to the Lane

Tough selection call. Certainly some players are going to be blowing come 60/70 mins

...................Lloris................
Walker..Caulker..Dawson..Ekotto
...........Dembele..Holtby..........
Lennon.........Bale.......Sigurdsson
................Defoe....................

Subs. Friedel,Naughton,Vertonghen,Huddlestone,Parker,Livermore,Adebayor

Heart says 2-1. Head says 1-1

I agree with this, except I'd play Carroll where Parker plays and give Holtby a chance on the left.

I actually think we will win. And I am as pessimistic as you can get!

Fulham haven't scored in 7 of their last 8 games at WHL. Their last goal was scored by Clint Dempsey in our 5-1 win in Dec 2007.

Is there any chance he'll chuck Clint straight into the mix? I really hope he won't take a few games to get up to speed. Could do with chucking him in there tomorrow and him having a good game as Siggy was one of those who played the other night.

Siggy is the only one who provides any real threat from the left thought when Bale doesn't play there.

Ade and Benny both ok for tomorrow. Lennon out- still struggling with a tight groin- will be back after international weekend. Good progress from Kaboul should be back in 2-3 weeks. Dempsey returns to squad.

POTL

Ade and Benny both ok for tomorrow. Lennon out- still struggling with a tight groin- will be back after international weekend. Good progress from Kaboul should be back in 2-3 weeks. Dempsey returns to squad.

POTL

Lennon out again? He played the other day.

Kaboul 2-3 weeks ago. We've heard that before.

TRAVEL UPDATE: FULHAM (H) 17th MARCH. Both White Hart Lane and Northumberland Park stations open. NB Tottenham Hale tube station closed.[/QUOTE]

Unreal. Do you guys that travel by train ever have a home game where there is no disruption??

I find it usually fine. The only issue I can remember facing was the Arse game where NP station was closed and we didnt know. I tend to go to WHL on the way there and go from NP station on way back. I go WHL because all the food before the game and its quicker to NP station on way back

Will probably mean the same midfield as against Liverpool and Inter :(

If Dembele plays right mid again then i give up :lol:

With Ade back, just play a 4-3-3.

Put Dembele in midfield with Parker and Carroll/Livermore/Holtby. Put Bale on the right, Ade in the middle and Siggy on the left.

It's Fulham ffs.

Back