• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham OMT***

Tottenham's Premier League Goalscorers v Fulham...

Defoe 6
Keane 4
Huddlestone 3
Sheringham 3
Bale 2
Adebayor 1
Anderton 1
Bentley 1
Berbatov 1
Braid (og) 1
Campbell 1
Chimbonda 1
Crouch 1
Davies 1
Ferdinand 1
Kaboul 1
Kanoute 1
Lennon 1
Pavlyuchenko 1
Poyet 1
Rebrov 1
Richards 1
Sandro 1
Total Goals 36 (23 games played)

last game before the international break.....come on lads, one last push and 3pts!!!!!!

-----------------------Lloris---------------------
Walker-------Dawson-------Caulker------Ekotto
---------------Hudd---------Dembele-----------
-------Lennon-------Holtby-----------Siggy----
-----------------------Bale---------------------

On current form neither of our strikers deserve to play. Parker looked completely shattered after Inter. Dembele will most certainly be tired too but I'm hoping a little adrenaline will get him through the game against his past club. Dempsey on for Sigg or Holtby after 60 mins

-----------------------Lloris---------------------
Walker-------Dawson-------Caulker------Ekotto
---------------Hudd---------Dembele-----------
-------Lennon-------Holtby-----------Siggy----
-----------------------Bale---------------------

On current form neither of our strikers deserve to play. Parker looked completely shattered after Inter. Dembele will most certainly be tired too but I'm hoping a little adrenaline will get him through the game against his past club. Dempsey on for Sigg or Holtby after 60 mins

I agree with the point about the strikers. We may as well give Coulthirst a run out. At least he would be totally up for it. If he puts in 100% he'll be offering more than the two useless tossers who played against Inter.

I'd even take a young Andy Barcham at this point.

I agree with the point about the strikers. We may as well give Coulthirst a run out. At least he would be totally up for it. If he puts in 100% he'll be offering more than the two useless tossers who played against Inter.

I'd even take a young Andy Barcham at this point.

He travelled to inter - and was gutted he didn't make the bench, especially when both JD and Ade were passengers. Would be good to see him on the bench for some games during the run in, just to see where he's at, in games we're comfortable in - like being 8-0 up with 3 minutes to go ;-)

---------Lloris--------
Walker - Dawson - Caulker - Ekotto
Lennon - Livermore - Dembele - Siggurdsson
---------------Bale---------------------
------------Defoe---------------------

Attempting to rest those who played 120 minutes.

Unfortunately Walker's replacement is Naughton, who went off with something and played most of the match anyway, Dembele doesn't really have a direct replacement and Siggy's replacement, Dempsey, still isn't back to fitness as far as i know.

But the majority of that team should be well rested.

Some words exchanged in the dressing room post match. Some of the lads unhappy with certain performances- not to mention having to risk Lennon when he was only there for rehab, and Adebayor having to play 120 mins coming off the back of an injury- both now doubtful for Sunday.

POTL

Some words exchanged in the dressing room post match. Some of the lads unhappy with certain performances- not to mention having to risk Lennon when he was only there for rehab, and Adebayor having to play 120 mins coming off the back of an injury- both now doubtful for Sunday.

POTL

If this is even remotely true, the players have themselves to blame if this is any sort of dig at AVB.

POTL

yeah hopefully the players had a go at each other....the performance was unacceptable. A good ruck somehow shows they care

Dan Walker ‏@mrdanwalker

Spurs have not been awarded a PL penalty at White Hart Lane in almost 2 yrs (v #AFC in April 2011) #StatCave #THFC

.....................Lloris
Walker...Dawson..Vertonghen...Ekotto
..............Parker..Dembele
Lennon...........Bale.............Siggy
....................Defoe

No reason why Daws, Benny, Lennon, Bale or Defoe should be particularly tired.
Vertonghen, Parker and Dembele on the other hand....
As all before me have rightly said, one push and then the international break. 3 points a must. COYS.

I thought Bale was taken out, had to go off afterwards iirc

Na he got injured in that incident in the first half. Our pen was when Benny played an unbelievable pass inside their fullback and Azza sprinted on to it and beat Chesney to it

There was a cut back to Modric about 10 yards out centre of the goal and he scuffed it, was around the 80th minute or so.

In the 3-3 game I mean.

Back