• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Crystal Palace OMT***

stupid question time - can delete this post - but have two membership cards with me and can't for the life remember if it is the blue or gold one that is being used at the moment? only been to one game this season....(feel free to delete this post)

Any official team news yet ?

Just heard from my source at WHL. The team is as below.
Apparently, the Juju on Ade is now working in our favor, and he will score a hat rick.

------------------Vorm---------------------

Dier---Kaboul---Chiriches---Naughton

------------Capoue----Dembele------------

--Townsend------Paulino-----------Chadli--

------------------Adebayor------------------

COYS :-"

I am glad that is a mickey-take, because I will be seriously peed off if Adebayor starts ahead of both Soldado and Kane.

Off to the match in 5mins for the short trip down the road from the hotel. Hoping the lads put in a peformance to make the drive back up the M1 and M6 is an enjoyable one. See you all at 9pm

COYS

THFC XI: Lloris, Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Lamela, Bentaleb, Mason, Eriksen, Kane, Soldado

THFC XI: Lloris, Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Lamela, Bentaleb, Mason, Eriksen, Kane, Soldado

---------------Lloris
Dier-----Fazio-------Verts----Davies
---------Bentaleb---Mason
--Lamela------Kane------Eriksen
-------------Soldado

?

I'm sorry but this is the type of game Lennon gets lost in. He doesn't offer much at home against a teams sitting back.
Hes much better against stronger teams on the break.
And Lamela needs Premier League games.
Stambouli on the bench ahead of Dembele is interesting.

subs

13 Michel Vorm
22 Nacer Chadli
25 Benjamin Stambouli
8 Paulinho
7 Aaron Lennon
4 Younes Kaboul
3 Danny Rose

I'm sorry but this is the type of game Lennon gets lost in. He doesn't offer much at home against a teams sitting back.

All good points. Stambouli obviously getting closer to fitness

And I'd still prefer Eriksen central. i know he drifts there - but it deprives us of width on the left.
Lamela will drift as well meaning we have no width either side.

Possibly -but it sends the wrong signal if you have performing the way Lennon has in recent games

Lennon has worked ridiculously hard. To be honest I was expecting him and Mason to be benched today

Back