• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Crystal Palace OMT***

---------------Lloris
Dier-----Fazio-------Verts----Davies
---------Bentaleb---Mason
--Lamela------Kane------Eriksen
-------------Soldado

?

This I think

JXZcdb3.jpg

Bolasie is the type of player who is sometimes best just left to beat himself.

I love Bolasie, one of my favourite players to watch. So much unnecessary skill! Although think his end product has massively improved this season.

So Rose is fit and Davies had kept his place. But Naughton and Chiriches are not fit (or have just missed out)?

Rose might not be match fit and I thought both Chiriches and Naughton were injured....

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I wouldn't mind seeing Rose get some game time at left midfield, at some point. I think that'd be a good option at times.

So it looks like Poch has settled on Faz and Vertonghen as his first choice CB pairing. Can't say i'm unhappy with that.

I wouldn't mind seeing Rose get some game time at left midfield, at some point. I think that'd be a good option at times.

Games like this is probably where he'd be the better option at LB, I don't think he has enough skill or ability to beat a man one on one to make it as a left midfielder...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Eriksen and Lamela both 1 yard off the right wing, stepping on each other's toes, nobody out left

COYS! :)

Back