• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Just been speaking to a friend that knows people high up at Sky Sports. Sad the England/Harry deal is done and it was meant to be on the QT but the players found out and there was a massive row with Harry and the players with them saying he betrayed them. Bale to Barca, Modric to City and Walker to Man Utd bids in already.

nice, best part of 100 mill into the coffers

we'll never win anything with him in charge

Tbh it's gonna be hard for any Spurs manager to win anything in future.
Emirates Marketing Project and Chavski have the cash, United the squad cash and manager, even L'Arse have a chance as they have Wenger although even he's struggling to keep up.

He needs to keep kissing the FA's arse, remember? He can't say anything remotely controversial against referees, whatever he feels. His loyalty to this club is second only to his loyalty to himself, after all.

Absolutely this.
Harry is everyones friend, everyone is a great player or manager.
Nice things to say about everybody and everything and the favour is returned.

Redknapp said this week that aprt from the Norwich game we are in great form :lol:

cant wait for the positivity this coming week

Just been speaking to a friend that knows people high up at Sky Sports. Sad the England/Harry deal is done and it was meant to be on the QT but the players found out and there was a massive row with Harry and the players with them saying he betrayed them. Bale to Barca, Modric to City and Walker to Man Utd bids in already.

Sigh. Already? In any case, if all that were true, it will be the busiest window we've ever had.

Outs;

Nelsen
Gallas
King
Bassong
Corluka
Pienaar
GDS
Gomes
Bentley
Jenas
Saha
Bale
Walker
Modric
Harry

Ins;

replacements for all of those plus a manager, coaching and scouting staff.

That's easily twenty to thirty deals to conclude, which will be difficult for Levy to do in one window (i.e, 31st August)

Sigh. Already? In any case, if all that were true, it will be the busiest window we've ever had.

Outs;

Nelsen
Gallas
King
Bassong
Corluka
Pienaar
GDS
Gomes
Bentley
Jenas
Saha
Bale
Walker
Modric
Harry

Ins;

That's easily twenty to thirty deals to conclude, which will be difficult for Levy to do in one window (i.e, 31st August)

never gonna happen

The more i think about us playing Cudicini, the more ridiculous i think it is.

He dealt with three backpasses that Friedel might have had issues with (2 were on the half volley and didn't come to him on the ground), he made a few good saves before the 3-1.

Friedel might have got to the first goal, just like the other saves Cudicini made and the backpasses he dealt with, it's impossible to know for sure. But of all the decisions Harry made, that one didn't cost us that much. Friedel probably would have saved the 4th, but even if he had saved the 4th and the 5th, would we have won?

The vast majority of my ill feeling is towards the ref and Fifa/Uefa for the lack of technology available, the ref apologized to Harry after the game but nothing he could say was going to make things right. Harry did fudge it up with the 4-4-2 gamble, but we were two goals behind, so I can understand his decision even if I would never ever give up the midfield against Chelsea's 4-2-3-1.

I'm pretty much going to ignore the way our heads dropped and we ended up totally fudged because it wouldn't have happened if the ghost goal hadn't happened. I just hope we play well for the rest of the season like we did after the last FA semi final we got fudged by a ref in... We also played well after we got Foyed at Stoke, so I hope we can go on to finish our season on a high... An FA cup semi final was our springboard to results no one expected us to get for a CL place no one expected us to get last time, so I really really hope that we move on from this in a positive way.

Well I'd say most of us knew a major decision was gonna go against us before kick-off, but I'm sure you'd agree, we didn't lose the game 5-1 because of that fcuk up? We got beat because once again , just like the past few months we've put in yet another poor 'team' performance .

Let's not be in denial about this , we were poor , very poor and that's what hurt the most, the fact that the Chavs didn't even have to be very good to humiliate us ....

gonad*s, total gonad*s. Not ONE decision, big or small, went our way, it was getting to be a psychologically horrific, and until Harry made the mistake again of thinking that Jermain and Rafa are the same player because, well, they're the same height, then we were odds on to equalize and win...that was NOT a 5-1 game...

GHod, today just keeps getting better.

I can't believe that's all true. Levy wouldn't survive that sort of a culling of talent if it happened, but it might actually go some way to explaining the lack of cohesion of late. Wasn't there a player's meeting this week too? Also a bit strange.

I wonder was Jim White the source and he was cracking one off as he was telling your mate this.

Of course they know. Its no coincidence that Hanson mentions it every time on MOTD. The media keep mentioning it affecting the players because they know and the players know. We're the only ones kept in the dark.

Well, didn't really put too much hope on us beating Chelsea. So, not really surprised about the result. But feel annoyed about our performance. This must be our worst ever performance and result in a Cup semi final. It is unforgivable the way we got humiliated at a neutral stadium like Wembley.

IMO, our performance in Cup matches under Redknapp are among the worst ever in our history. We have never been convincing in any Cup matches under Redknapp. This defeat only proves that. Redknapp should look at our mentality and preparations for Cup matches. For his part, Redknapp should take some part of the blame for this defeat. If Friedel is our first choice goalie, why did he have to play Cudicini in goal ? I think Cudicini was at fault for atleast one of their goal. Also, Cudicini has not played with this defence this season. The understanding between them could have played a huge part in the way we defended. Our defence was shaky the whole match.

You cannot blame everything on the the dubious 2nd goal. The main reason for our defeat was our shambolic defending and toothless attack. Adebayor should have done better with VDV's cross that hit the post. Even when Bale scored the goal, we just didn't show anything that we will go on to win the match. In fact, we didn't even create any chance of note after that. We simply lost our way after that.

It is really a disappointing way to exit the FA Cup which we used to dominate. We have now lost our last 6 FA Cup semi finals since winning it in 1991. FA Cup has become something like a jinx for us. Will we ever win back the FA Cup ?

I can believe every single one of those. Anyone who thinks we'd be able to keep those players for another season without CL is being very optimistic indeed

Outs;

Nelsen
Gallas
King
Bassong
Corluka
Pienaar
GDS
Gomes
Bentley
Jenas
Saha
Bale
Walker
Modric
Harry

Ins;

With the Euros this year we have zero chance of that happening

GHod, today just keeps getting better.

I can't believe that's all true. Levy wouldn't survive that sort of a culling of talent if it happened, but it might actually go some way to explaining the lack of cohesion of late. Wasn't there a player's meeting this week too? Also a bit strange.

I wonder was Jim White the source and he was cracking one off as he was telling your mate this.

The source is the Head of Research at Sky Sports.

Harry tried to blag the lads and it all came out, agents telling their players. He has lost the dressing room, they all know he's off.

New images suggest the ball DID cross the line:

_59676824_matagoal.jpg

Back