• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Well, whats bizarre is that if you look on google, there are a lot of photos of Atkinson with Chelsea shirts on.

He was the referee Ferguson was suspended for criticizing after a game against... Chelsea.

Last edited:
Apart from Martin fudging Atkinson, yeah?

Well I'd say most of us knew a major decision was gonna go against us before kick-off, but I'm sure you'd agree, we didn't lose the game 5-1 because of that fcuk up? We got beat because once again , just like the past few months we've put in yet another poor 'team' performance .

Let's not be in denial about this , we were poor , very poor and that's what hurt the most, the fact that the Chavs didn't even have to be very good to humiliate us ....

Well, whats bizarre is that if you look on google, there are a lot of photos of Atkinson with Chelsea shirts on.

He was the referee Ferguson was suspended for critisising after a game against... Chelsea.

the wonders of photoshop

philmcnulty: Spurs boss Redknapp very measured despite injustice of 2nd Chelsea goal. "The referee made an honest mistake. He didn't do it on purpose."

Redknapp does himself no favours with this message. I would be absolutely fuming, f-ing blinding at the macaron of a ref.

philmcnulty: Spurs boss Redknapp very measured despite injustice of 2nd Chelsea goal. "The referee made an honest mistake. He didn't do it on purpose."

Redknapp does himself no favours with this message. I would be absolutely fuming, f-ing blinding at the macaron of a ref.

Surely he didnt say that?!!

Dear oh fudging dear. Any of the other top managers would be going apebrick. Please,please,just fudge off,"arry"

He needs to keep kissing the FA's arse, remember? He can't say anything remotely controversial against referees, whatever he feels. His loyalty to this club is second only to his loyalty to himself, after all.

Dear oh fudging dear. Any of the other top managers would be going apebrick. Please,please,just fudge off,"arry"

He doesn't want to tinkle off the FA. Before the match ITV asked him about the England job, and he didn't even give the standard " I'm commited to spurs" BS, he just said " no comment."

Never liked Redknapp but I'm now starting despise the man.

i used to love him, i was delighted when he was appointed, he was my first choice

now i want him out, we'll never win anything with him in charge

all his talk about how spoilt we are really boils my tinkle, there's a reason we were average for years before he rocked up, because we had average squad after average squad (with the exception of a few brilliant players), now we have the best group of players we've had since the 60's and we have the same old problems, he raised the level of the squad yet bemoans our raised expectations

Just been speaking to a friend that knows people high up at Sky Sports. Sad the England/Harry deal is done and it was meant to be on the QT but the players found out and there was a massive row with Harry and the players with them saying he betrayed them. Bale to Barca, Modric to City and Walker to Man Utd bids in already.

Just been speaking to a friend that knows people high up at Sky Sports. Sad the England/Harry deal is done and it was meant to be on the QT but the players found out and there was a massive row with Harry and the players with them saying he betrayed them. Bale to Barca, Modric to City and Walker to Man Utd bids in already.

And so it starts.......

Back