• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Bingo.

Friedel would've saved them all and scored atleast 3.

forget the goalkeeper bit. Do you not think Harry should harbour the blame? Forget the goal that never was aswell. We have been turned right over. Our form since Saudi Sportswashing Machine 5-0 has been disgusting. He needs to go

i bet the players were fcuked off when Cudicini was selected

you cant go into a semi final against Chelsea with anything but your best team

shocking decision from the manager

Redknapp: "I've spoken to him [Atkinson] and he said he feels worse than I do [about the mistake]. I said to him 'I don't think so'"

Redknapp on Bale goal: 'I would rather have had the penalty and the sending off than the goal'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anyway, I'm not going to torment myself any further today.

I've just heated the Sunday dinner I couldn't eat earlier because of nerves/stress, and I'm going to find some silly comedy or something to watch.

Chin up Yids, at least we're all in it together.

COYS!

Nail on head glorygloryeze...

I never thought I'd be sitting at a computer keyboard here in 2012 still celebrating our '91 final win as the last time we won the FA Cup, it's just turned into 'another' game and 'another' bad defeat.

Redknapp: "I've spoken to him [Atkinson] and he said he feels worse than I do [about the mistake]. I said to him 'I don't think so'"

Redknapp on Bale goal: 'I would rather have had the penalty and the sending off than the goal'

omg:eek:

Feels worse than the manager of the club that he awarded the "goal" against. :lol: What an absolute qunt.

DEMOTE the qunt for a season. It was hideous.

Just got back to my sister's after the game. Utterly gutted. Although I almost had a ruck with some fat **** in a car who had a go at running me over as I was leaving. He got as far as getting out of his car. Fatty. I'd have been bang up for it after that game, but my sister seemed to ease his fat arse out of a confrontation. Fat fudger.

Anyway..... leaving that aside, I'm uttlerly gutted. Did I say that already? I had no fudging idea why that second goal was awarded. Martin fudging Atkinson, fudge right off. Never a goal. But leaving that aside, put simply we just weren't good enough. I am so tinkled off by it all. Chelsea were not that good today, and had we played as we *should* be capable of early doors, the flimflam refereeing wouldn't have mattered. As it was, the record books will say 5-1 and we will look like ****s. And that makes me feel very humble.

Unlike a couple of years ago against Pompey, we seem on a huge downward slide as far as results go. I really worry about where our next point's coming from.

It's all so grim. Normally, seeing my daughter would cheer me up, but thank to tinkling work, I'm away from home for another 48 hours. Bugger.

Feels worse than the manager of the club that he awarded the "goal" against. :lol: What an absolute qunt.

DEMOTE the qunt for a season. It was hideous.

Demote? For such a blatant mistake? I think he should be fired and that should be the end of it.

I've just heated the Sunday dinner I couldn't eat earlier because of nerves/stress, and I'm going to find some silly comedy or something to watch.

Like me, all that stress and nerves and for what??!
Watching South Park to take my mind off it, sort of...

COYS!

forget the goalkeeper bit. Do you not think Harry should harbour the blame? Forget the goal that never was aswell. We have been turned right over. Our form since Saudi Sportswashing Machine 5-0 has been disgusting. He needs to go

Ofcourse, but selecting Carlo in goal had no bearing on the result today at all.

i bet the players were fcuked off when Cudicini was selected

you cant go into a semi final against Chelsea with anything but your best team

shocking decision from the manager

This is just stupid. What was your excuse when Friedel let in 5 at home to city or 5 at Arsenal? We could've had Casillas in goal today and the score still would've been atleast 4-1.

Thing is, it's not as simple as saying "We've always had this mentality"..

Because you have this game last season, even two years ago and we would NOT of lost this match. Last year, we go 1 down, we go 2 down, we COME back, it was how we were, absolute monsters at coming from behind and winning games, sometimes even stealing games.

Few years ago, we RAISED our game and beat the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. What the hell has drastically changed this year that we are back to that sort of mentality where we cant hack being a goal up or a goal down in fact..

COYS!

Head up boys!

Ofcourse, but selecting Carlo in goal had no bearing on the result today at all.

This is just stupid. What was your excuse when Friedel let in 5 at home to city or 5 at Arsenal? We could've had Casillas in goal today and the score still would've been atleast 4-1.

im not blaming Cudicini, its just that if all our best players are available, wouldnt you go into a big semi final with your best line up possible?

its only sentiment that allowed Cudicini to play, but in big games there surely can be no room for sentiment.

Strange feelings I'm going through this season when we've been battered. Usually I'd be extremely tinkled off but I'm just numb, disappointed and wondering how on Earth we can have such good players (which they are) and yet a certain point in the game totally drains any belief they had in actually winning the match. It's not hurting me as much as it should, maybe the players are having that affect on me?

I'm with you mate ,,,It hurts but whilst Harry is there as our manager displaying his indifferent attitudes and laboured tactics ,its just not the same hurt . Simple basics like pressing the opponent with the ball are just not there anymore..

The manager dont care and now the team spirit is not there ... The fans seem to have had their fervor for the team drained from their hearts .. I cant wait till the end of the season and Harry's gone ...

If we'd lost the game 2-1 with Lampards freekick being the winner then you'd have a point.

@ indianspur, I can't be bothered to quote.

If we'd lost the game 2-1 with Lampards freekick being the winner then you'd have a point.

@ indianspur, I can't be bothered to quote.

wait, lets go back to before the game started......would you have played your very best team available? as a player in the squad, would you expect your manager to pick his best 11, the one he has tended to rely on in the past, for a massive game against Chelsea in the semi final of the Fa cup?

like i said, i dont blame Cudicini for the goals, but its just weird he was selected.

Back