• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project - Archway On Fire

[video=youtube;Btd2KxXOvNc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btd2KxXOvNc[/video]

Must admit i am looking forward to the songs on Thursday night, could be some very err intresting ones

Fire .... crazy world of arthur brown
Smoke gets in your yes
Blaze Away .... band march with song about Nellie the kripple
smoke on the water
I don't want to set the world on fire (I just want to start a flame in your heart)
keep the home fires burning ..... 'til the Spurs come home ?

also http://www.dennydavis.net/poemfiles/firest.htm

Spurs Tickets retweeted
MPS Haringey ‏@MPSHaringey 8m8 minutes ago
Police in Haringey have confirmed the fire at a commercial premises in Paxton Road, N17 is being treated as suspicious. No arrests.

I work with a couple of Jewish lads who have a passing interest in Tottenham because of me mentioning the Jewish connection to the club. I told them about the fire this morning and they laughed and said 'Jewish lightning - how fitting'

Why cant we have a muslim connection? or a Christian one....after all we were [Tottenham Hotspur]formed by schoolboys from THE SCOTTISH PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH!..and partake in that well known jewish sport.......Cricket.

There never has been a jewish connection..cept those who perpetuate it like scumsea fans. Sure we have some jewish sopport..so does le ****.....and Spammers.....

Still, happy yidding, if you want to perpetuate the rascist slur against our club...............

BTW...not guilty on the other issue...

Reading all the merry and mirthful remarks from Spurs fans over the past 24 hours reminds me of a great quote from famous lawyer Clarence Darrow:

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Why cant we have a muslim connection? or a Christian one....after all we were [Tottenham Hotspur]formed by schoolboys from THE SCOTTISH PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH!..and partake in that well known jewish sport.......Cricket.

There never has been a jewish connection..cept those who perpetuate it like scumsea fans. Sure we have some jewish sopport..so does le ****.....and Spammers.....

Still, happy yidding, if you want to perpetuate the rascist slur against our club...............

BTW...not guilty on the other issue...

There's nothing racist about it other than when it comes from a West Ham or Chelsea etc supporting anti Semite.

And if you knew your history (it's enough to....), you would be aware that, contrary to your claim, there very much has been a particular Jewish connection with Spurs. Not just because of the large Jewish population in north London but also because of the Jewish population that used to live in east London and who, because of rail connections, found White Hart Lane to be the easiest football stadium to get to.

Of course, Jewish fans have only ever represented a minority of Spurs' overall fan base. It was the actions of anti Semites from other clubs that gave us our Jewish identity. They chose us as the Jewish club when they started chanting "yiddos" at us. We drew their sting and embraced the word. We took their weapon away from them and made it our own. No matter what race or religion we are, we are all "yiddos". This single act defines us and unites us like no other. It's not really about jewishness at all. It's about belonging. It's about solidarity. It's about a big **** off to racists and bigots of all kinds, everywhere.

It's one of the things that I most love about our club.

So don't knock it.

Last edited:

There's nothing racist about it other than when it comes from a West Ham or Chelsea etc supporting anti Semite.

And if you knew your history (it's enough to....), you would be aware that, contrary to your claim, there very much has been a particular Jewish connection with Spurs. Not just because of the large Jewish population in north London but also because of the Jewish population that used to live in east London and who, because of rail connections, found White Hart Lane to be the easiest football stadium to get to.

Of course, Jewish fans have only ever represented a minority of Spurs' overall fan base. It was the actions of anti Semites from other clubs that gave us our Jewish identity. They chose us as the Jewish club when they started chanting "yiddos" at us. We drew their sting and embraced the word. We took their weapon away from them and made it our own. No matter what race or religion we are, we are all "yiddos". This single act defines us and unites us like no other. It's not really about jewishness at all. It's about belonging. It's about solidarity. It's about a big **** off to racists and bigots of all kinds, everywhere.

So don't knock it.

=D>

If the site is a crime scene will 'The Colonel' be able to sell his burgers on Thursday? The public have aright to know (even an entitlement)

So don't knock it.

Great speech.

I am Spartacus!

So don't knock it.

Bravo sir!

So don't knock it.

Post of the year.

Back