• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project - Archway On Fire

It's genius in a way, there was no fire UNTIL THE FIRE phalanx showed up :eek:

And why would they frame Spurs fans? Instant ten year ban from Europe my friends.

Have a look at this picture:
5tottenham2511a.jpg

You can see a lone fireman spraying his hose at the building. But where is the hose coming from? FROM THE BUILDING ITSELF.

Could it be that he's spraying the fire back on itself? Has the illuminati worked out a way to re-circulate fire and make DOUBLE FIRE?

What if the spray wasn't water but some kind of accelerant?

If the fireman was a legitimate fireman would he not have colleagues with him? This man was a lone agent, but who was he working for?! who was his paymaster? I fear we will never know.

Positioning of the camera is also very suspicious. Almost the only position where you cannot see what's going on on the other side of that fire truck! No wonder this one picture was released to the public and the others were confiscated!

Right side at the back you can see a fireman just standing around. If they really wanted to put out the fire why isn't he doing anything?

The colour pattern of the smoke is also very suspicious, indicative of unnatural accelerants being used.

Also this is the first steel company building in N17 to burn down at night during a weekday late November this decade. Coincidence? I think not...

The insurance payout (for loss of business, as well as loss of property), will likely be more than the CPO rate.

From this I can only assume that you have never tried to get a major payout from an insurance company.... The Josif's may well end up with a have another set of legal bills to pay in the near future!

Positioning of the camera is also very suspicious. Almost the only position where you cannot see what's going on on the other side of that fire truck! No wonder this one picture was released to the public and the others were confiscated!

Right side at the back you can see a fireman just standing around. If they really wanted to put out the fire why isn't he doing anything?

The colour pattern of the smoke is also very suspicious, indicative of unnatural accelerants being used.

Also this is the first steel company building in N17 to burn down at night during a weekday late November this decade. Coincidence? I think not...

What utter rubbish!

Look again - the fireman has no shadow. There clearly never was a fireman and NASA have just photoshopped him into the photo.

It's genius in a way, there was no fire UNTIL THE FIRE phalanx showed up :eek:

And why would they frame Spurs fans? Instant ten year ban from Europe my friends.

Can we cut a deal now where we accept a 10 year ban from the ITV4 Cup but should we qualify for any decent competition UEFA run we can qualify for that?

On a serious note, IF it was a Spurs "fan" that did it, thinking it would help out the club in the stadium build process they should get a lifetime ban from all Spurs matches.

I blame the free masons and the illuminati and the ghosts and unicorns from the other thread and maybe some Aliens.

What about Labour?
Naah, if anything we should blame Miliband and his alleged Aspergers. The fact he can't eat a bacon sandwich without looking like a knob must have cause a cosmic rift somewhere and caused the fire.

I work with a couple of Jewish lads who have a passing interest in Tottenham because of me mentioning the Jewish connection to the club. I told them about the fire this morning and they laughed and said 'Jewish lightning - how fitting'

Illuminati? Personally I blame Ade! He's got to have something to do with it!

Bona fide ITK of a different sort!

Keep your ears to the ground will you?

Be interesting to hear the industry's rumours alongside the formal investigation and report.

Will do my friend but I highly doubt I will hear anything unless my company insures them.

If fraud is suspected the company and their forensic investigator and loss adjusters will be on silent running re this case no danger particularly due to political sensitivity and police involvement.

They will likely have a commercial package with an SME broker. As hot works are on going at the premises I would havr thought there will be a tightly worded list of policy endorsements. A lot of businesses don't always keep to the conditions but generally insurers let small slips go. If fraud is suspected they'll get solicitors to go through the wording to see if there's a way out on the underwriting to void the policy or repudiate the claim.

It's very difficult to demonstrate that he did it even if he did.

Watch the broker not the insurer if they start kicking up a fuss the you know the insurer isn't happy.

Simple and singable:

I've got an achin' in my heart
Arson on my mind
I'm gonna
Burn your playhouse down

[video=youtube;UYf2Wt78oPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYf2Wt78oPg[/video]

Last edited:
Back