• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project - Archway On Fire

Mr. Josif is a bell end regardless of how this tragedy happened.

If say you where going to torch the place, i see lots of people are talking about doing it from the stadium end, but is there not a giant empty building site boarding up to it on the other side? Would it not be a little bit more sneeky going in that way than just walking down the road with your yid top on?

If say you where going to torch the place, i see lots of people are talking about doing it from the stadium end, but is there not a giant empty building site boarding up to it on the other side? Would it not be a little bit more sneeky going in that way than just walking down the road with your yid top on?

No way, you might get muddy shoes that way. I assume they are examining video evidence as we speak, plus searching this thread for 'fire' and 'torch' (see posts from Sept 10th for instance)

Assuming it is Arson, without going into too many of the corporate/financial motives for this crime and assuming it's a 'random' crime, here's some criminal psychological type profiling for you;

The perpetrator is highly likely to be Male
I would say the perpetrator is highly likely to be between the ages of 17-35*
Males between the ages of 17-35 are likely to be a Football Fan
The Male in question is likely to be a Local
People local to the Tottenham area generally support Arsenal :eek:

*do 17 year olds even know there's a 5:18 in the morning?

Seriously though, I don't think it matters if it was a fan or not as long as the club didn't encourage acts of vandalism like this (which they didn't)

Also, when we're talking about massive amounts of money like this the club is not the only party that benefits from a swift resolution. If you're providing the materials and you're struggling you may need the business ASAP. If your firm has agreed to take part in construction and it's delayed by two years preventing you from accepting another massive project you may lose your patience...

I have a funny feeling the truth will never come out.

Assuming it is Arson, without going into too many of the corporate/financial motives for this crime and assuming it's a 'random' crime, here's some criminal psychological type profiling for you;

The perpetrator is highly likely to be Male
I would say the perpetrator is highly likely to be between the ages of 17-35*
Males between the ages of 17-35 are likely to be a Football Fan
The Male in question is likely to be a Local
People local to the Tottenham area generally support Arsenal :eek:

*do 17 year olds even know there's a 5:18 in the morning?

Seriously though, I don't think it matters if it was a fan or not as long as the club didn't encourage acts of vandalism like this (which they didn't)

Also, when we're talking about massive amounts of money like this the club is not the only party that benefits from a swift resolution. If you're providing the materials and you're struggling you may need the business ASAP. If your firm has agreed to take part in construction and it's delayed by two years preventing you from accepting another massive project you may lose your patience...

I have a funny feeling the truth will never come out.

A bit like a dodgy lasagna that was once eaten.

Can't honestly believe this has happened. I still think the owner turning up before the fire phalanx is fishy, though my money is on Harry Hotspur. He's been very pro Archway on his website, it's the perfect cover :-k

Certainly a suspicious one.

Any chance at all that this could further delay our process with investigations and stuff? Or will a CPO decision not be influenced by this?

This would be ideal if you were trying to blame it on Spurs supporters.

wow this is turning into are own 11/9

Have a look at this picture:
5tottenham2511a.jpg

You can see a lone fireman spraying his hose at the building. But where is the hose coming from? FROM THE BUILDING ITSELF.

Could it be that he's spraying the fire back on itself? Has the illuminati worked out a way to re-circulate fire and make DOUBLE FIRE?

What if the spray wasn't water but some kind of accelerant?

If the fireman was a legitimate fireman would he not have colleagues with him? This man was a lone agent, but who was he working for?! who was his paymaster? I fear we will never know.

soundtrack of the day:
[video=youtube_share;5X-oZVYGcPM]http://youtu.be/5X-oZVYGcPM?t=17s[/video]

Spurs supporters isn't a legal entity. What good would that do?

Tarnish the image/reputation of our fans.

But who would be stupid enough to walk around with a top saying YID on it?

That's right. West Ham and Chelsea fans, and West Ham fans haven't discovered fire yet.

7percent, I think you should put your tin foil hat back on. :lol:

Wow, that kid has some anger issues! do you think his dad left at a young age?

Have a look at this picture:
5tottenham2511a.jpg

You can see a lone fireman spraying his hose at the building. But where is the hose coming from? FROM THE BUILDING ITSELF.

Could it be that he's spraying the fire back on itself? Has the illuminati worked out a way to re-circulate fire and make DOUBLE FIRE?

What if the spray wasn't water but some kind of accelerant?

If the fireman was a legitimate fireman would he not have colleagues with him? This man was a lone agent, but who was he working for?! who was his paymaster? I fear we will never know.
Lol

Back