• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

You know the stewards at the lane do you think any of them would have the sense of humor to do such a thing, I assume they work on the railways in the week and they do the stewarding at the weekend bunch of arseholes.

I think you've been unlucky on your trips to the lane. We've had some great stewards in the areas where I've sat over the years.

I think you've been unlucky on your trips to the lane. We've had some great stewards in the areas where I've sat over the years.

That or I am a drunken oaf who is a wind up merchant who manages to p*ss of every person I meet, paraphrasing the wife there.

How are they going to close off the open corner when we play? Looks a bit like you can just run straight onto the pitch from the street. :D:p
Reasonable size fence betweeen the road and the NE corner. Presumably they'll have some security to deter anyone who might think about trying to climb over.
14045866_10154195484395660_8976730507379010408_n.jpg

Reasonable size fence betweeen the road and the NE corner. Presumably they'll have some security to deter anyone who might think about trying to climb over.
14045866_10154195484395660_8976730507379010408_n.jpg

A 2 foot tall midget could stand behind that fence and get a better view than they do at Stratford. Where's their entry fee?

A 2 foot tall midget could stand behind that fence and get a better view than they do at Stratford. Where's their entry fee?
Yep, but a 2 foot tall midget would struggle to get over the 8 foot solid wooden fence from Worcester Avenue.

Presumably there is no street there anymore?
The street (Worcester Avenue) is the other side of the wooden fence that's behind the machinery.

Back