• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

The ability to deliver a good and stable platform on social media and other digital media, is a very important factor for how companys and corporations are measured today. The club has publicly stated that they will deliver live video of the building process of the new scheme. When they made that promise, they have to deliver it. As it is now, it's just embarrassing, and it's surely not in the clubs interest to appear as incompetent as they do. Donna Cullen replyed to someone complaining about the cameras in this way:
"I know - we've all had a rant about this this morning - awaiting an explanation".

Did you pay for a subscription to this webcam(s)?

6JVlW9H.jpg

kEdxNr6.jpg

Due to the non standard slab levels and therefore subsequent landing levels required of 2.4/2.5m we had an additional problem of making a systemised measurement fit into a non system dimension. This was solved, as above by utilising solid jacks, fully extended to make an exact first floor level – the over extended spindle was compensated by the addition of fitting original Layher clamp on rosettes, modified with an internal thread so as to clamp the smaller diameter of the solid jack spindle – this then allowed the fitment of an additional ring of ledgers to reinforce and brace the base jacks.
Oooohh ..... talk dirty to me !

Looks a lot neater that corner now, but still think its going to be 'pretty nippy' if your sat in those blocks at the ends, unless they intend to put some sort of clear perspex sheeting at the end of each stand

Looks a lot neater that corner now, but still think its going to be 'pretty nippy' if your sat in those blocks at the ends, unless they intend to put some sort of clear perspex sheeting at the end of each stand

I read somewhere that the club is offering a discount to season ticket holders in the exposed areas.

Back