• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Karen Club....what do they do?

They are a consumer action group, anything that happens on the football side is out of their remit.

I think they fudged themselves with their OTT demands during the ESL days, I think there is a high correlation of vocal trust members and the ENIC out lot, to get attention they have to toe this line.

Their argument now is basically, “why don’t we spend like City, but we also want cheap tickets, concessions and merchandise”.

but they are a local consumer action group.

In this day and age I am going to guess that the club looks at social media more than the trust, or even season ticket holders.

I mean having strong demand from UK based fans are good, but say if the UK based fans go on strike, overseas fans would still be watching on TV as we saw during Covid.
It applies to all clubs and sponsors too.

its an interesting spectacle nonetheless - how local fans try to sway global clubs. never gonna happen if its not on the global club's agenda already.

but they are a local consumer action group.

In this day and age I am going to guess that the club looks at social media more than the trust, or even season ticket holders.

I mean having strong demand from UK based fans are good, but say if the UK based fans go on strike, overseas fans would still be watching on TV as we saw during Covid.
It applies to all clubs and sponsors too.

its an interesting spectacle nonetheless - how local fans try to sway global clubs. never gonna happen if its not on the global club's agenda already.

Hence you have to at least "try" to work with the club in a less confrontational manner.

The problem for local fans is they are less and less relevant each year, except they don't get it.

And honestly, the only argument they can come up with is "atmosphere", for the last few seasons, I'd probably have been fine with tourists and families instead of having to listen to those sitting behind me bitch for 90 minutes and boo, and go after Emerson for the 9000th time ..

That is a stunning piece of entitled and baseless drivel.

To summarise,

- they want to club to publicly disclose proprietary information
- they know more about the relationship between Levy and Conte than...... Levy and Conte
- Spurs fans have suffered the last 22 years and everything before that was flowers and sausages
- tickets and kits should be cheaper and we should spend more money on transfers
- put the club at massive financial risk
- please speak to us
- we are important
- really we are

I really fudging hate the trust, probably as much as I hate the dippers.

They make us look stupid by continually ignoring reality.

Last edited:
Haha you are kidding?

Unfortunately not, now they are claiming they are on the same page as Conte on top of wording it so they are speaking for all fans, read this brick

Two weeks ago we asked the Board of THFC to outline its strategy and vision. Today Antonio Conte asked for the same thing.

It is clear to everyone that, for there to be a chance of success at this Club, the vision and strategy of the Board and Manager must align. We understand the widespread discontent among Spurs fans who have loyally supported the Club through the 22 years of the current ownership, years in which success on the pitch has not matched the increase in the price of watching the team.

It is time for the Club’s Board to clarify its approach to achieving success on the pitch and to commit the necessary resource and support to secure that. The Club cannot continue to drift from one approach to another.

We urge the Club to reconsider their decision not to provide answers to the key questions raised by THST, and many individual supporters, until February and to provide those answers now. It is perfectly possible to do this without compromising the Club’s commercial position.

Spurs fans deserve greater clarity about the Club’s aspirations.

THST Board, 17 January 2023

And to add insult, the guy who is posting that (connected to THST) has a reddit flair (tag next to his username) of ENIC out, Levy Out
Yep, really sounds like a fudging winning strategy

Has anyone pointed out to him that's not what Conte was actually saying?

hahaha, I can't even begin to engage with that level of stupidity.

As someone who's career requires senior executive/board interactions, and knows how much care and effort goes into communications to company leaders when it's internal/private (and the ego management required), to see the brick they put out in public is way beyond cringe, it's just fudging incompetence

hahaha, I can't even begin to engage with that level of stupidity.

As someone who's career requires senior executive/board interactions, and knows how much care and effort goes into communications to company leaders when it's internal/private (and the ego management required), to see the brick they put out in public is way beyond cringe, it's just fudging incompetence

they know nothing of the industry they are so invested in

they're basically asking James Quincey for the recipe

.....It is perfectly possible to do this without compromising the Club’s commercial position.

Spurs fans deserve greater clarity about the Club’s aspirations.

THST Board, 17 January 2023

The request looks fair to me.
What's wrong with THFC coming out saying that they want to win things and ini the process to do so as we recover from Covid and complete the grand masterplan etc. Too easy to come up with some PR statement - I mean oil companies do so in the face of massive evidience that they are killing the earth. Levy needs a new publicist. Or he needs to trust one.

What's wrong with THFC coming out saying that they want to win things and ini the process to do so as we recover from Covid and complete the grand masterplan etc. Too easy to come up with some PR statement - I mean oil companies do so in the face of massive evidience that they are killing the earth. Levy needs a new publicist. Or he needs to trust one.

It isn't the questions
- It's how it's asked (demanded?)
- It's about understanding how you work with people that potentially have a conflict of interest with you
- It is the pretense of it aligning with Conte (really, know him do you?)
- It's the pretense of them representing the "fans" what fudging fans? how many members do these asshats really have?
- It's the assumption that you know what the club can disclose without affecting other things
- It's also about making sure you ask a question that gets you a real answer, not a PR answer

Trust me, I could rewrite all their flimflam and actually get engagement and answers from the club.

This is where fans trip up, it takes a certain set of skills to run companies (not just do it/tell us), to close deals, to engage with executives.

They're not asking for a PR statement.

You really think they would be happy with some bland PR, oil company-esque statement? Would you be happy with that?

It isn't the questions
- It's how it's asked (demanded?)
- It's about understanding how you work with people that potentially have a conflict of interest with you
- It is the pretense of it aligning with Conte (really, know him do you?)
- It's the pretense of them representing the "fans" what fudging fans? how many members do these asshats really have?
- It's the assumption that you know what the club can disclose without affecting other things
- It's also about making sure you ask a question that gets you a real answer, not a PR answer

Trust me, I could rewrite all their flimflam and actually get engagement and answers from the club.

This is where fans trip up, it takes a certain set of skills to run companies (not just do it/tell us), to close deals, to engage with executives.

Spot on.

Makes it seem more like an attempt at getting more Spurs fans into the "ENIC out camp" than an actual attempt at communication with the club.

Spot on.

Makes it seem more like an attempt at getting more Spurs fans into the "ENIC out camp" than an actual attempt at communication with the club.

See my post above, someone claiming to represent them on reddit is actually posting with a "ENIC out, Levy out" tag on every post.

I'm sure you will get a good working relationship with someone that you are constantly asking to be fired publicly .. asshats

Back