• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Karen Club....what do they do?

See my post above, someone claiming to represent them on reddit is actually posting with a "ENIC out, Levy out" tag on every post.

I'm sure you will get a good working relationship with someone that you are constantly asking to be fired publicly .. asshats

That sounds odd as the Trust have always taken the [public] stance that they won't call for "ENIC out", but do/did want the club board to resign.

That sounds odd as the Trust have always taken the [public] stance that they won't call for "ENIC out", but do/did want the club board to resign.

In line with their current sutpidity.

Someone really needs to sit down with them and give them a reality check.

I have no issue with them as a concept, as usual, it's the people involved doing stupid things

They're not asking for a PR statement.

You really think they would be happy with some bland PR, oil company-esque statement? Would you be happy with that?

No i think they will be looking to be involved in some form of engagement and the club needs to do it for PR sake. At this point its like crisis management but on normal days, there are so many other topics to engage with detractors - some even smoke and mirrors to keep the main points at bay, deflection to less important but important topics like community building etc. but you get the idea. Its not just PR but also stakeholder management and brand reputation.

sad to see even the club's social media mouthpieces that have a privillege relationship with the club has turned against the club, leaving only Conte to face every one.

sure its a sensitive period but that could have been anticpated. at the very least, levy or the board coming out to say that they are very pleased with Conte's long term view and accept short term set backs - a united front could just relieve some pressure off Conte, and we know he would benefit form it even if its not totally sincere.

No i think they will be looking to be involved in some form of engagement and the club needs to do it for PR sake. At this point its like crisis management but on normal days, there are so many other topics to engage with detractors - some even smoke and mirrors to keep the main points at bay, deflection to less important but important topics like community building etc. but you get the idea. Its not just PR but also stakeholder management and brand reputation.

sad to see even the club's social media mouthpieces that have a privillege relationship with the club has turned against the club, leaving only Conte to face every one.

sure its a sensitive period but that could have been anticpated. at the very least, levy or the board coming out to say that they are very pleased with Conte's long term view and accept short term set backs - a united front could just relieve some pressure off Conte, and we know he would benefit form it even if its not totally sincere.

Conte has not been left to face the media though, he is no different to any manager in the league, he has thrown his toys out the pram for something that every other manger in the league has to deal with and to some extent he has created this storm in a teacup.

The clubs vision was set out by Fab before and is in the clubs previous statements within the financial reports, clearly stating that the club was looking at a plan in which money made would be reinvested into the squad

Maybe the board are not reacting to the jumping up and down because they are doing what they said they would do and don't see this faux crisis thats being created? Maybe

Also, I hope someone at Preston told them what bad owners actually look like, and it doesn’t take much to end up in the third division.

Conte has not been left to face the media though, he is no different to any manager in the league, he has thrown his toys out the pram for something that every other manger in the league has to deal with and to some extent he has created this storm in a teacup.

The clubs vision was set out by Fab before and is in the clubs previous statements within the financial reports, clearly stating that the club was looking at a plan in which money made would be reinvested into the squad

Maybe the board are not reacting to the jumping up and down because they are doing what they said they would do and don't see this faux crisis thats being created? Maybe
But that's what a good publicist does.it caters to the demands and reactions of the ever changing world out there. To reiterate the agreed position in different ways so an not to look cold, arrogant or worse, out of touch.

Market leaders always have it easy. It's the challengers that are susceptible to bad press more easily and needs to work it harder. In the end good stakeholder management means better brand reputation, better customer/sponsor satisfaction.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

So a PR statement wouldn't do much?

Sure, the club could say something like this. And look silly if Conte then ends up unhappy or leaving soon. More fuel on the fire for the trust and Levy out bunch. If they're willing to misrepresent Conte I'm certain they would be willing to take a less charitable reading of a club statement.

There is pressure on Conte. That's the life of a manager when the results aren't good enough. The club could come out and back him, we all know what a public vote of confidence means though.

They will answer after the transfer window. What's the rush of we're talking about long term strategies.

Self important pricks .. who really gives a fudge about your comment

I think you could at least wait and see.

Their comment might well be " Thank you very much Daniel for taking the time to answer our questions. We now have a better understanding of the strategy being pursued to bring success to THFC and we look forward to working with you and the THFC Board to play our part in supporting the both club and the efforts being made to achieve that success."

No, sorry, couldn't keep a straight face any longer.

Back