• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Torres

Never a sending off. Not in a
million years. Jan feigned injury so arguably he should have gone. Disgusting from him. In fact, as they hit the ground you can see Jan grab Torres' shirt to make sure he wasn't going anywhere. Clever and disgusting from him.

The scratching was ****ish but not a sending off in my book. Have we turned football into something so pathetic that a girly scratch is a sending off?

Never a sending off. Not in a
million years. Jan feigned injury so arguably he should have gone. Disgusting from him. In fact, as they hit the ground you can see Jan grab Torres' shirt to make sure he wasn't going anywhere. Clever and disgusting from him.

The scratching was ****ish but not a sending off in my book. Have we turned football into something so pathetic that a girly scratch is a sending off?

Punching, biting, headbutting, scratching its all the same to me and has NO place on a football pitch.

Torres went down holding his head as well even though he hadn't been touched, let's just ignore that though yeah ... and since when has raking your nails down an opponent's face not been a red card? He could've had three yellows before he was eventually sent off.

Should have gone long before that, could have had 3 yellow cards for decent by clapping the lineman everytime he was offside

I honestly don't care if Vertonghen play-acted to get Torres sent off -- anything goes against those c**ts and the fact it wound up Mourinho, all the better! :)

I still haven't seen the incident properly; I only saw it in real-time and I couldn't tell what sort of contact had been made, if any. I won't condone any sort of cheating as a rule, but those сunts are at it all the time; remember Luiz smirking to the crowd while he rolled around the corner flag clutching his face? I'm sick and tired of refs getting mugged off by their antics and honest opposition losing out while they profit by it, so if they've had a taste of their own medicine today, well, tough, they can fuсking well dry them and just suck it up.

Edit: Reckless, flailing challenge by Torres, probably did deserve a second yellow. Didn't look as though JV did an awful lot wrong, really; maybe milked it slightly, but it's not as if he was rolling around. I stand by my earlier remarks.

Last edited:
Wow, this thread! I think some are going to wake up pretty emabarrased in the morning, some shockingly poor opinions/arguments given tonight.

Torres was a disgrace today, clear second yellow, no attempt to win the ball, Classic tell of looking at the player instead of the ball in the challenge, should have been a straight red for the face gouge 30 mins earlier, but apparentely that wouldn't have changed the game?! :)

But no, let's criticize Jan for holding his face where the ball hit him, but ignore Torres holding his face for nothing after his **** challenge.

Honestly, there's some right jokers post on here!

torres ...first a failed player. now a failed man.
youtube for his family and kids to talk about for the rest of his life

seen it on match of the day, missed the game today, should have been sent off earlier not sure what the issue is here, when did he turn into a chav? he was not dirty at liverpool

Wow, this thread! I think some are going to wake up pretty emabarrased in the morning, some shockingly poor opinions/arguments given tonight.

Torres was a disgrace today, clear second yellow, no attempt to win the ball, Classic tell of looking at the player instead of the ball in the challenge, should have been a straight red for the face gouge 30 mins earlier, but apparentely that wouldn't have changed the game?! :)

But no, let's criticize Jan for holding his face where the ball hit him, but ignore Torres holding his face for nothing after his **** challenge.

If John Terry did what Jan did today, you'd be up in arms and so would most of this board so cut out the patronising nonsense. Jan acted the ****.

At least try to analyse it objectively. Maybe Torres should have gone earlier. Personally I don't think so. But to deny Jan acted the **** is just being blinded by your bias.

The way I saw it was, in real time it looked like Torres launched himself into Jan, they're then BOTH rolling around on the floor holding their heads. Ref talks with the assistant and Torres gets sent off, it's only after watching the replay that you see they barely touched eachother but Jan is pretty stationary whereas Torres is on the move in Jan's direction. Jan made a meal out of it and got Torres sent off, personally it doesn't bother me one bit, I applaud him, especially seeing as Torres should've gone much earlier in the game.

If John Terry did what Jan did today, you'd be up in arms and so would most of this board so cut out the patronising nonsense. Jan acted the ****.

At least try to analyse it objectively. Maybe Torres should have gone earlier. Personally I don't think so. But to deny Jan acted the **** is just being blinded by your bias.

Jan acted the **** did he? so whats your opinion of Torres in that incident?

Or how about scratching Jan's face, what's your view on that?

You should have quoted everyone first. :lol:

Totally agree with you

Jan acted the **** did he? so whats your opinion of Torres in that incident?

Or how about scratching Jan's face, what's your view on that?

I thought the scratching was ****ish but not worthy of a red. I can understand why some people think it could have been but was there even a mark on Jan? Something of nothing.

Torres didnt cover himself in glory in "the incident" but didn't deserve to be sent off any more than Jan.

torres.gif

How is that not worthy of a red? Even so, he was booked for a trip on Jan prior to that so it should've been at least a 2nd yellow. Plus the sarcastic clapping at the linesman which was overlooked.

I thought the scratching was ****ish but not worthy of a red. I can understand why some people think it could have been but was there even a mark on Jan? Something of nothing.

Torres didnt cover himself in glory in "the incident" but didn't deserve to be sent off any more than Jan.

To point out, he didn't get sent off, he received a second yellow which ment he was sent off. But he was not sent of for that incident.

torres.gif

How is that not worthy of a red? Even so, he was booked for a trip on Jan prior to that so it should've been at least a 2nd yellow. Plus the sarcastic clapping at the linesman which was overlooked.

I agree, its no better than the Suarez bite

Back