• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Torres

I've seen worse things than that put it that way. He got sent off in the end so it's not like it cost us. If he had stayed on the pitch and scored or set up the winner then I would see why people would get angry. It annoyed me but I didn't jump out of my seat with rage.

er.. It wouldn't have changed the game if he was off the pitch for 40ish minutes rather than 10?

Last edited:
I've seen worse things than that put it that way. He got sent off in the end so it's not like it cost us. If he had stayed on the pitch and scored or set up the winner then I would see why people would get angry. It annoyed me but I didn't jump out of my seat with rage.

"I've seen worse" is hardly saying anything at all. We've all seen worse, that's not an excuse.

He got sent off in the end, but had he been sent off earlier our chances of winning would surely have increased significantly? How you can claim that it didn't cost us I don't understand. We'll never know for sure what would have happened had he been sent off obviously, but it probably wouldn't have hurt our chances.

Incidently just seen the incident again, first since the game, and where Vertonghen holds his head is exactly where the ball strikes his face, because it doesn't hit his forehead because of the impact by Torres. Torres definitely goes from one challenge a couple of seconds before to another on Super V with intent though. The ball striking you on the cheek bone hurts and I can understand why Vertonghen holds his face.

Er... teams get players sent off and go on to win games still. Impossible to say what would have happened.

True, but it's also impossible to know that it didn't affect the game. We didn't win so there is a possibility it cost us two points.

I know i'd much rather have been 1-0 up against 10 men for 40 minutes than 1-1 with 10 minutes to go against ten.

Thought he was a total scumbag of a player today, dissent all the time, kicking the ball away, the rake of the face, dirty fouls

But what happened with the sending off from my angle it looked like he went in to try and hurt Verts

Ive seen Jose calling Verts a disgrace in football who should be banned, but the bile that comes out of that ****s face it doesnt surprise me...

Any gifs of the incident or what did you guys think..

I used to like Torres, not anymore, cretin of a man playing for the biggest bunch of cretinous ****s in world football

Agree 100%. But I blame Mourinho. That's why I never wanted Mourinho within a mile of our Club when other people frequently ****ed themselves over the idea of getting him as manager.

HTML:
Torres was outstanding today but really messed up on the second yellow, which was wholly, wholly merited for the way he went for Vertonghen with no chance of winning the ball. Clear yellow, as was the first, and so perfectly justified red.

Unlike everyone else, I thought the ref got most things right today.

I agree wit you

Torres was great second half and a real pain for Dawson but once he was booked he was a liability for them

Mourinho (sic) = Prick
Torres =- Girly Prick

Best left at that. Perhaps once the former has had a chance to look at the VT he can provide the necessary apologies to players and officials. Perhaps the FA will sanction him for bringing the game into disrepute again and ensure that Torres receives a penalty worth of trying to scratch another Man's face.

Pricks.

Avb instead of going on how he and the cnut don't get on should come out and condemn Torres for the rake across the face. Imagine youngsters watching that it was disgraceful.

Back