• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tomiyasu Takehiro

I thought as much.
Pretty crap not to get on the pitch after 120 minutes.
I assume these teams are not packed full of the megastars... a mix of up and comers plus wannabes and stars??? No idea what the rules are for this "tournament" since England aren't allowed to take part
I think takehero was banned for 2 yellow cards, and Gil hadn’t served with the Spanish team defending 1 goal.

Reports saying that Goons are now in for him and we are out. Shame if true, he looks good and far better than what we have currently.

Seem to originate from the express. So i'd ignore them.

Whether we are still going for him or not is a different question.

Do you think gill is an upgrade on Lamela this season?

Me? I have no idea, none of us will even begin to answer that till the end of the season. Same with every transfer. But he is a lot younger. Lamela needed to be replaced as did toby as will hugo. As will others.

Some of the replacements might not work out and we may have to replace them. But some may be even better.

It's a rebuild.

Me? I have no idea, none of us will even begin to answer that till the end of the season. Same with every transfer. But he is a lot younger. Lamela needed to be replaced as did toby as will hugo. As will others.

Some of the replacements might not work out and we may have to replace them. But some may be even better.

It's a rebuild.
I think the deal is great, but I dont think he will be a starter this season. I think we should upgrade the team this year like the clubs we are fighting against has done.. all the teams that finished abow us is stronger after the summer, the way this is going we are taking steps back.. I love that Dele has started fighting for his spot but we dont have bale or junior at the Club. We need goals to win…

I think the deal is great, but I dont think he will be a starter this season. I think we should upgrade the team this year like the clubs we are fighting against has done.. all the teams that finished abow us is stronger after the summer, the way this is going we are taking steps back.. I love that Dele has started fighting for his spot but we dont have bale or junior at the Club. We need goals to win…

It's a rebuild, with a new coach and dof. You might need to temper your expectations for this season because this rebuild won't be done in one summer.

Toby knew the League and was great. RC have alot for him and i think he can be one of the best defenders but the way his playing I think he will cost us some pens until he adjust the speed in PL. I just hope its wont take a year for him. Gill ant a upgrade on Lamela at the time, I think he will be in 2 years… we are back being linked with all kind og players and Im getting hope up and in the end the players dont end up at Spurs. I realy belive that we could have won the PL if we had bought a defender the season Leicester won. And I think supporters agree we need a new RB, CB and striker. The way we play Haaland would have been great. But that will never happen.

Toby knew the League and was great. RC have alot for him and i think he can be one of the best defenders but the way his playing I think he will cost us some pens until he adjust the speed in PL. I just hope its wont take a year for him. Gill ant a upgrade on Lamela at the time, I think he will be in 2 years… we are back being linked with all kind og players and Im getting hope up and in the end the players dont end up at Spurs. I realy belive that we could have won the PL if we had bought a defender the season Leicester won. And I think supporters agree we need a new RB, CB and striker. The way we play Haaland would have been great. But that will never happen.

Haaland? No wonder you are disappointed with our signings.

You realise we are spurs not city or psg?

Haaland? No wonder you are disappointed with our signings.

You realise we are spurs not city or psg?
Why: do you know we are Spurs?? we have been a top 5 club in the best League in the World for years, we have to stop thinking we are the old mid table team we where… this kind of thinking is holding us back.

Why: do you know we are Spurs?? we have been a top 5 club in the best League in the World for years, we have to stop thinking we are the old mid table team we where… this kind of thinking is holding us back.

And that gives us the pulling power and money of city, madrid or psg does it?

Back