• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tomiyasu Takehiro

I didnt say we could buy him, I said it would never happen.. but I think alot of players would join a real club and not psg or manC. But at the moment we have one of the best strikers at our club and if we sell him you think you think we cant get better players in? Its not FM thinking but we are a club that is one of if the best.. if you dont push the bar up you will always get over but you will never get better, the Fernandes saga tinkles me off… he would have joined if we had payed what they asked for.. Spurs should live by to dare is to do… and dont have that just on a banner.. but what do I know, maybe joining Arsenal or Leicester is bigger than joining us

I didnt say we could buy him, I said it would never happen.. but I think alot of players would join a real club and not psg or manC. But at the moment we have one of the best strikers at our club and if we sell him you think you think we cant get better players in? Its not FM thinking but we are a club that is one of if the best.. if you dont push the bar up you will always get over but you will never get better, the Fernandes saga tinkles me off… he would have joined if we had payed what they asked for.. Spurs should live by to dare is to do… and dont have that just on a banner.. but what do I know, maybe joining Arsenal or Leicester is bigger than joining us

We are not in the cl or favoured to get in cl next season. We don't have oil wells to draw on. Having said that we have brought in 3 players that have the potential to be great. The best center back in serie a last season. We are looking to make more deals. Who does the best business this summer will be judged at the end of the season (if then).
Other teams will be trying to strengthen and they might buy players you like. That will happen every window. No point getting jealous though.

We've lost players at the medical on our premise. Not holding my breath.
That's the problem with N17, when Levy picks them up he has to get them in a blacked out limo so they can't see outside throughout the journey. I reckon it's when they accidentally leave the window lock off and the player puts the window down that they think, fcuk this and jump out and go to Fulham or Highbury.

Wonder whether we'd still do this deal if Aurier is still at Spurs at the end of the window. Would we go into the season with 3 RBs?

Wonder whether we'd still do this deal if Aurier is still at Spurs at the end of the window. Would we go into the season with 3 RBs?

Aurier and Doherty are both going, neither are the future for different reasons.

Even if they both stayed, if we believe this guy is the future, we should buy him

That's the problem with N17, when Levy picks them up he has to get them in a blacked out limo so they can't see outside throughout the journey. I reckon it's when they accidentally leave the window lock off and the player puts the window down that they think, fcuk this and jump out and go to Fulham or Highbury.
Helicopter pad at the mega Lane...Levy missed a trick here...useless clam

Other than the fact that they go to the training ground in EN2

Other than the fact that they go to the training ground in EN2
Jeez you're a party pooper. I'm pretty sure they've never ever had a player go to the stadium to see it before a medical and signing at "EN2" either..

Thought this board was supposed to be fun? Obviously not. Might go back to lurking if its going to be this miserable!

Back