• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tomiyasu Takehiro

That's the problem with N17, when Levy picks them up he has to get them in a blacked out limo so they can't see outside throughout the journey. I reckon it's when they accidentally leave the window lock off and the player puts the window down that they think, fcuk this and jump out and go to Fulham or Highbury.

Spurs would book an open-top bus to show off those districts so everyone can be heard laughing at all the depressed football fans.

That's the problem with N17, when Levy picks them up he has to get them in a blacked out limo so they can't see outside throughout the journey. I reckon it's when they accidentally leave the window lock off and the player puts the window down that they think, fcuk this and jump out and go to Fulham or Highbury.

First time I brought my little lad up the Seven Sisters Road and proudly declared we were back home after Wembley, he said “Daddy, why is where Tottenham’s from so dirty?”

He did convince himself that Harry Kane ate out of the Tottenham Fried Chicken place near the ground. I’d imagine the only time footballers have eaten out of there was before the West Ham game in 2006.

Is the problem here one of our RBs hasn’t left? We currently have three, including Tanga, so grabbing another probably off the table for the moment.

I think thats right. Need to shift one of those out first, most likely Aurier.

I cant see why Leicester would want him given all their RBs

Story since beginning of the window is his agent is working on it and they (him and his agent) are confident they can find a buyer.
The issue is he thinks he needs as bigger, better club than those that would want him
The story was it was PSG… who actually went and brought a quality RB

Back