• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tomiyasu Takehiro

I'm assuming that as soon as Japan are knocked out, we'll sign him. Would be nice if we could get Aurier off the books asap
I think Aurier will stay and go on a free next summer. I've no real problem with that as he is a better player than Doherty (who we may be able to sell if we bring in Tomiyasu)

I think Aurier will stay and go on a free next summer. I've no real problem with that as he is a better player than Doherty (who we may be able to sell if we bring in Tomiyasu)
Apparently Aurier agent is hawking him around europe with no bites
Maybe clubs just think he isn’t worth the money or agro
Always possible he won’t get work permits in many countries due to his history

Apparently Aurier agent is hawking him around europe with no bites
Maybe clubs just think he isn’t worth the money or agro
Always possible he won’t get work permits in many countries due to his history
As always it will depend what transfer fee we're looking at for him and what wage demands he has (as he'll know he can sign a pre contract deal for a bosman in just over 5 months' time).

As always it will depend what transfer fee we're looking at for him and what wage demands he has (as he'll know he can sign a pre contract deal for a bosman in just over 5 months' time).

Yes. It would be worth us subsidising his wages somewhere if we could get a fee....however he might just accept sitting on his rear-end and then walking

His wages will certainly be an issue although we have managed to ship two players on comparable or higher wages for fees
I think a lot comes down to his self worth/arrogance vs the teams that would actually go for him
He wanted PSG, they wanted a quality player and brought the lad from Inter
I did hear PSV thought they may for him but that could be the usual bull

His wages will certainly be an issue although we have managed to ship two players on comparable or higher wages for fees
I think a lot comes down to his self worth/arrogance vs the teams that would actually go for him
He wanted PSG, they wanted a quality player and brought the lad from Inter
I did hear PSV thought they may for him but that could be the usual bull

He wants to go, we are ok with him leaving, as long as somebody is willing to make a reasonable offer, he goes. I don't think we should go as far as subsidizing wages.

He is still a decent player, certainly wasn't the culprit last season (or at least not leading culprit), I'd prefer him over Doherty all day long if can't get rid of him until his contract runs out.

He wants to go, we are ok with him leaving, as long as somebody is willing to make a reasonable offer, he goes. I don't think we should go as far as subsidizing wages.

He is still a decent player, certainly wasn't the culprit last season (or at least not leading culprit), I'd prefer him over Doherty all day long if can't get rid of him until his contract runs out.
I think we want him gone
As you say he wants to go
But is also think he thinks me he should have better offers than he has
Add in his history of trouble and his criminal record (not sure if it ever got that far) and Covid constraints and who is gonna buy him.
The guy showed for 3/4 months last season how good he can be. He was in that time the best RB in the league. But then he played against Leicester ….
I really hope we get rid and get in a player who can do the basics well again

Back