• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tomiyasu Takehiro

So Japan are out. Any chance we could get this one sewn up in time for him to join training next Mon, or are we going to need to wait to shift Aurier first?

So Japan are out. Any chance we could get this one sewn up in time for him to join training next Mon, or are we going to need to wait to shift Aurier first?
I've asked this before but is he actually a RB or just someone who can fill in there?

I've asked this before but is he actually a RB or just someone who can fill in there?

I have too and someone told me he's being viewed as Aurier's replacement. More of the video clips which I saw of him had him more in a right back position than CB too

No they didn’t
I thought as much.
Pretty crap not to get on the pitch after 120 minutes.
I assume these teams are not packed full of the megastars... a mix of up and comers plus wannabes and stars??? No idea what the rules are for this "tournament" since England aren't allowed to take part

Back