• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tom Ince

I think he would be wasted here. He needs to be somewhere where he's getting regular games and not a bit part player. He would only need one average performance and we would write him off as never good enough for the team regardless of his age.

but we've already got a good young winger that we could just keep?

Maybe the club don't rate Townsend, maybe he wants to be starting every week, maybe we think we can use both, maybe we think Ince is better, maybe it is just sound business and neither player has a long term future at the club but we think we can make a bit of money.

Towsnend is the better player, has more experience and would play in the same position.

Ince scored a cracker yesterday but I've seen Townsend do the same. The only way I can see this happening is if Lennon is off and we're pretty much replacing him with Ince and that would just be a stupid decision.

Ince could become the Scott Sinclair of the season if he makes a silly money motivated move. Blackpool will be towards the top of the Championship this year. Ince needs to go somewhere where he will play reguularly and be in at least mid table.

Ince could become the Scott Sinclair of the season if he makes a silly money motivated move. Blackpool will be towards the top of the Championship this year. Ince needs to go somewhere where he will play reguularly and be in at least mid table.

Read the article:

"But Spurs are planning a sensational deal that could even allow Ince to remain with Blackpool for the rest of the season.

He would be better off at a club like Villa where he would get plenty of playing time and not so much pressure on him.

Don't think its as stupid as some make out. If you are one of the first 4 choice wing forwards you will get plenty of game time, and I just don't think AVB rates Lennon that highly. Ince has the better potential going forward and whilst we all aprreciate Lennons' defensive work I'm not sure its required to the same level in AVBs preferred formation....

Don't think its as stupid as some make out. If you are one of the first 4 choice wing forwards you will get plenty of game time, and I just don't think AVB rates Lennon that highly. Ince has the better potential going forward and whilst we all aprreciate Lennons' defensive work I'm not sure its required to the same level in AVBs preferred formation....

Even without Lennon he'd still be behind Lamela, Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend and Siggy. So 6th or 7th choice.

Even without Lennon he'd still be behind Lamela, Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend and Siggy. So 6th or 7th choice.

I think he could quite quickly push up that pecking order. He runs with the ball for a start which is not something we appear to be able to do at the moment, and he can play anywhere in the teaching third so to speak. I'd see him replacing Siggy who is slowly but surely in his way out as he can score like Siggy, pass equally as well but actually move with the ball.

Oh and Chadli has down nothin to warrant a start so far so again he could push him I think.

Pointless signing. Most likely media BS (though it would be nice to have an extra English player who has some decent skill, like GB he'd surely be way down the pecking order...)

As mentioned above would be a pointless signing, hope he proves me wrong if he happens to become a Spurs player

Back