• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tom Ince

Post him a tape of Will Hughes then. He's already twice the player Ince will ever become.

A lot of people have been saying a lot of positive things about Will Hughes. I've never seen him, but based only on his reputation I would be very excited if we did sign him.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/derby-county/transfer-talk/news/clough-hughes-could-go_83406.html

"If somebody blows us out of the water with a massive offer then he will go, but that is the same at any club," Clough told the Daily Star.

"Every player has his price, in any league, but we will always try to keep our best players. Our aim is to get into a position financially to hang on to them."

Would probably take a Bale-esque transfer move to get him in ahead of all the bigger clubs he's being linked to.

Post him a tape of Will Hughes then. He's already twice the player Ince will ever become.

Both very different but potentially very very good players IMO

Ince is much more of a forward than a winger now and is similar in style to Bale at that age all be it predominantly coming from the right

What I've seen of Hughes (and it isn't much) is more a play making midfielder which I'd like but I think we have our own coming through who will be great too (Carroll and Pritchard)

Wouldn't say no to either personally and would be very happy with both.

Cold have seen Hughes go to United under Fergie but not under Moyes for some reason

If we're moving to 3 forwards, we don't need any wingers at all really (other than as options from the bench if we want to try something different.

Lennon and Townsend are ample for 4-4-2 style wingers.

I think the players I have mentioned as possible purchases actually suit 433 more than a 442. That goes for Townsend too. The only player who probably doesnt fit that system very well is Lennon.

Will Hughes? the guy that had one very good game against Leeds and not much else?

Jeez man Tom Ince is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ahead of him in terms of development it's not even funny.

Sky Sports Football ‏@SkyFootball 2m
Sky sources understand that Cardiff City have agreed a fee with Blackpool for winger Tom Ince.

Sky Sports Football ‏@SkyFootball 2m
Sky sources understand that Cardiff City have agreed a fee with Blackpool for winger Tom Ince.

Good. The Money that Blackpool are going to want for him is not warranted at this stage. He need to prove himself in the premiership. I think in Townsend we have a player that has proved he can do it at the top level and can improve his game. Ince is going to take a season or two to get it going in the premiership. And way over priced because he is young English and talented.

Ince is gonna cost between 6-8 mill...thats pretty cheap tbh for a England under 21 international and future bright star. Id rather him than Bernard at 20 mill thats for sure

Ince is gonna cost between 6-8 mill...thats pretty cheap tbh for a England under 21 international and future bright star. Id rather him than Bernard at 20 mill thats for sure

I'd rather see him play for the brick in Wales and become the next Wayne Routledge whilst we continue to watch a star in Townsend flourish. What a waste of £6-8m that would have been.

Really? Bernard is breaking into the full Brazilian team and will probably go for less than 20mil if the media are to be believed. Bernard for me though I'll gladly admit not having seen either play.

Really? Bernard is breaking into the full Brazilian team and will probably go for less than 20mil if the media are to be believed. Bernard for me though I'll gladly admit not having seen either play.

:lol:

I'd rather see him play for the brick in Wales and become the next Wayne Routledge whilst we continue to watch a star in Townsend flourish. What a waste of £6-8m that would have been.

Townsend could quite easily be the new Matty Etherington, and im not just talking about the gambling addiction

Townsend could quite easily be the new Matty Etherington, and im not just talking about the gambling addiction

and Tom Ince could turn out to be the new Jonathan Greening but at least we have Andros Townsend in our squad and won't have to shell out money better off spent elsewhere.

and Tom Ince could turn out to be the new Jonathan Greening but at least we have Andros Townsend in our squad and won't have to shell out money better off spent elsewhere.

well it seems AVB and Spurs are looking to buy another wide attacking player. We have been strongly linked with a few, so there must be some doubts about Townsend

well it seems AVB and Spurs are looking to buy another wide attacking player. We have been strongly linked with a few, so there must be some doubts about Townsend

or we're looking to move away from that "pacy english winger with no end product" mould.

Not really. We have a bit of a lack of natural width on the left if Bale is going to continue to play centrally.

4-3-3?

Dempsey/New wide - - - - Striker - - - - - Bale/Townsend

4-2-3-1?

-----------------------Striker-------------
Dempsey/New wide----Bale/Sig-------Lennon/Townsend

There are a couple that could play elsewhere as well, however an additional wide option would be good for the squad.

or we're looking to move away from that "pacy english winger with no end product" mould.

18 goals, 14 assists in 44 championship games last season is not bad for a wide player with no end product

Back