• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Timo Werner

This list has him 14th top earner in Germany

Puts him on wages just under Romero and just above Fati
I just don’t trust those sites on any level and German football is run properly

Personally I like this. Was clearly a good player pre-Chelsea. Then things didn’t work out at Chelsea, and he went back to his old team with his tail behind his legs - understandable that he couldn’t recapture his old form. A fresh start under a manager like Ange might be just what he needs.

You have to remember that Leipzig were a free flowing football team when he was first there and it suited him down to the ground. He went to Chelsea and it just didn’t happen, went back to Leipzig who are not the team they once were and has not done awfully. I think there is a player there for sure.

£167k a week, if we sign him permanently he won’t be getting that.
Hugo's wage for a player we will actually use till June.
I dont realy understand TW in.. we all belive in building a new team and we belive in Ange. But Im afraid this is the Club getting a cheap quick fix… and Its not what Ange whant. I dont see what TW gives us

Which other striker could we get with our budget in Jan and the other club is willing to sell.

People look to much into a 6 month loan, Ange made it clear he wanted a CB in press conferences, which we are spending decent money on.

Ange would have signed it off

Solomon is almost back, Son will be back in a few weeks as will Maddison

If he's that bad he won't play much, but he gives us an extra head till June.

In behind Richalison with Werner and Johnson wide. At least for now, until we get a few more players back. I'm not sure on that cm 3 though. But it's what a few people have suggested

Werner Richalison Johnson
Kulusevski
Lo Celso Bentancur
Udogie VDV Royal Porro
Vicario

Hugo's wage for a player we will actually use till June.

Which other striker could we get with our budget in Jan and the other club is willing to sell.

People look to much into a 6 month loan, Ange made it clear he wanted a CB in press conferences, which we are spending decent money on.

Ange would have signed it off

Solomon is almost back, Son will be back in a few weeks as will Maddison

If he's that bad he won't play much, but he gives us an extra head till June.

Look good to me.

In behind Richalison with Werner and Johnson wide. At least for now, until we get a few more players back. I'm not sure on that cm 3 though. But it's what a few people have suggested

Kulusevski
Lo Celso Bentancur
Udogie VDV Royal Porro
Vicario

GLC & Bentancur could be seen as a little lightweight but i guess the benefit of Ange-ball is that the fullbacks tuck in giving you a bit of extra safety in numbers centrally (some of the time at least)

Kulusevski
Lo Celso Bentancur
Udogie VDV Royal Porro
Vicario

Given the United options in the middle, that's what I would go with for that game.

They won't have any ball winners in there

GLC & Bentancur could be seen as a little lightweight but i guess the benefit of Ange-ball is that the fullbacks tuck in giving you a bit of extra safety in numbers centrally (some of the time at least)
It looks lightweight on paper but we know both of those like the fight and the battling

Back