• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Timo Werner

I dont realy understand TW in.. we all belive in building a new team and we belive in Ange. But Im afraid this is the Club getting a cheap quick fix… and Its not what Ange whant. I dont see what TW gives us
Try a slightly different way of thinking - no elite player worth having is for sale in January - if you can honestly think of a player we can get in January who is better, and crucially that Ange will want (this is the key to this whole transfer!) then by all means share. It's not a permanent deal, it's giving a formerly good player a chance to show under Ange he can be great again. Finally with it being a loan it's not going to be binding if he flops, we can send him back in June.

Our recruitment is now done using a very data based approach so somewhere in his metrics there's some stuff Ange wants. I really don't see this manager accepting being foisted with players he doesn't want - look at how ruthless he's been with Dier, a 10 year veteran at the club.

Here’s hoping, if it goes through.

Strong Frazier Campbell /classic Levy type January deal to me (i.e, cheap, convenient and destined to eventually underwhelm) but I’ll be very happy to be proved wrong - and will look forward to his goals leading us to a top four finish.

Can’t see it being a cheap deal. His wages will have been elevated since Chelsea. I’m actually pretty excited about this one. Hope it’s not agent led - trying to push united or someone else into action. I think he could provide a different dynamic for us and cover Son, and play well with him. We need another later 20s forward, with more experience. Kulu, Johnson, Gil all 22/3 are developing.

I think Werner is a bit of a streaky player. On his day he can be excellent but on an off day can be a let down. But at 27 he knows this is him time and hopefully under Ange he’ll thrive.

Can’t see it being a cheap deal. His wages will have been elevated since Chelsea. I’m actually pretty excited about this one. Hope it’s not agent led - trying to push united or someone else into action. I think he could provide a different dynamic for us and cover Son, and play well with him. We need another later 20s forward, with more experience. Kulu, Johnson, Gil all 22/3 are developing.

I think Werner is a bit of a streaky player. On his day he can be excellent but on an off day can be a let down. But at 27 he knows this is him time and hopefully under Ange he’ll thrive.
Elevated?
He went back to Germany where they don’t pay UK wages and he won’t be getting Chelsea money

I dont realy understand TW in.. we all belive in building a new team and we belive in Ange. But Im afraid this is the Club getting a cheap quick fix… and Its not what Ange whant. I dont see what TW gives us
I'm not really a fan of his but I can see the logic.

We desperately need a striker until the end of the Asian Cup. There's not much point in buying one as we won't need them in a few weeks.

Maybe we can tell Werner to just hit the back of the ball solidly i.e. don't try to hit the corners, don't try to be clever with a deft chip, DEFINITELY don't consider where the keeper is, don't second guess what the keeper will do, don't over think it, don't triple guess what may happen, don't worry about missing, don't think of the crowd or the consequences or the game state or anything except boshing the back of the ball so it goes goalward and make the keeper save it and lo and behold it will often bundle its way in off someone's shin.

Like Vicario was the club getting the cheap option instead of Raya etc?

I do find it funny that because someone personally doesn't see the appeal of Werner they decide that Ange doesn't want him:D Romano says otherwise, but perhaps you know Ange better.....IMG_4588.jpeg

I do find it funny that because someone personally doesn't see the appeal of Werner they decide that Ange doesn't want him:D Romano says otherwise, but perhaps you know Ange better.....View attachment 16577
tickle my balls with a feather. "I think Werner is brick and I know football so Ange must think the same coz he knows football too. Damned Levy, he's just not a football man like us."

None of us really has a breeze what Ange thinks of specific players.

Yeah I don’t trust those sites at all
Can’t believe e have a German team paying wages bigger than most prem teams

This list has him 14th top earner in Germany

Puts him on wages just under Romero and just above Fati

I do find it funny that because someone personally doesn't see the appeal of Werner they decide that Ange doesn't want him:D Romano says otherwise, but perhaps you know Ange better.....View attachment 16577
There's been little to moan about in the last 6 months, some need to get their fix and will jump on any little thing that can be twisted into a negative, even with zero proof. Better off just ignoring them.

tickle my balls with a feather. "I think Werner is brick and I know football so Ange must think the same coz he knows football too. Damned Levy, he's just not a football man like us."

None of us really has a breeze what Ange thinks of specific players.

No but we know he has a veto and has said he'll only have players he wants.

Back