• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Timo Werner

Please tell me this is gonad*s! We need someone who can put the ball in the net, not someone who will do an air shot, or blast it wide or over the bar 99 times out of 100, and spend the rest of the game walking around with ridiculously small steps while looking down at his shoes. That's all he fudging does!

Please tell me this is gonad*s! We need someone who can put the ball in the net, not someone who will do an air shot, or blast it wide or over the bar 99 times out of 100, and spend the rest of the game walking around with ridiculously small steps while looking down at his shoes. That's all he fudging does!
He scored 80 in 120 at Leipzig. There's a quality player in there somewhere. Just gotta undo all the mucky Chelsea damage.

Been a while since something out of the blue, untrailed has appeared.
I'm in two minds over this.
He form in recent years has been sub-par.
But it's low-risk to have cover up front and there must still be something in him, his pre-Chelsea form wasn't a flash in the pan. It was sustained and highly noteworthy.
Has he lost whatever made him special though?

Haven't seen him play since he left Chelsea.

Think he would be a good stylistic fit for the striker role in this system. Half decent option for the left perhaps.

Been a long time since he was really firing in Germany and very highly rated. Never gotten back to that form. Would be hard pressed to call him a really exciting signing at this point. But as a loan deal, an option to have in the squad for a limited cost I'm not sure we can do much better.

Been a while since something out of the blue, untrailed has appeared.
I'm in two minds over this.
He form in recent years has been sub-par.
But it's low-risk to have cover up front and there must still be something in him, his pre-Chelsea form wasn't a flash in the pan. It was sustained and highly noteworthy.
Has he lost whatever made him special though?
My view entirely, worth a punt on a loan and the type of deal that's perfect for January. Ange must see something, assuming it's not gonads.

Was just about to say. ManU are after him.
With their track record of signing strikers, we might want to let them have him!

Loan to give us cover or push Richalison isn't a bad idea.

Don't really know much about him other than being the next big thing before flopping at Chelsea

As with any half season loan, it's risk free for us.

We can't continue with Richi up front, hes scored a couple recently, but he's poor.

Wouldn't base anything on his time at Chelsea, they kill strikers.

Back