• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Timo Werner

Yea agreed and rings true for the Gallagher interest as well, not the greatest player in the world but suits the style Ange wants.

It's also moneybags, beat them in the aggregate. Can we get 60+ % of the ball and dominate in the box getting as many balls into danger areas and cause mayhem and which players can help make that happen. The two recent Johnson assists are absolute examples of that in my mind

Funny that ppl belive he is the answer up front.. I will mark this and say Im wrong if he bangs in goals… but nothing Ive seen telles me that is going to happen

I'm not overly excited, but I'll let his work on the pitch speak for itself. We definitely need reinforcements up front and he has some pedigree. Might work, might not. We'll see.

Funny that ppl belive he is the answer up front.. I will mark this and say Im wrong if he bangs in goals… but nothing Ive seen telles me that is going to happen
Or funny that you can't see that it is a low-risk loan option with a high upside if it works out and only 6 months' wages cost if it doesn't?

I think he will be the answer on the left and son will be the striker.
He'll give us options. Son, Richarlison, Kulusevski, Johnson, Solomon, Sess, Werner, Gil
Surely at least one of them should be on form at any given time!

I doubt he's the answer to not having a 30+ goals striker.

Is he the answer to "Who the fudge do we replace Richarlison with until Son gets back?" Quite possibly.
I would say: buy Vangelis Pavlidis
Under 12months on contract, dont think his signing a new one.
25 years
18 goals in 16 games.
Good ball control
Ok+ speed…

Alkmaar needs to sell him now or lose him for free

I would say: buy Vangelis Pavlidis
Under 12months on contract, dont think his signing a new one.
25 years
18 goals in 16 games.
Good ball control
Ok+ speed…

Alkmaar needs to sell him now or lose him for free
Could be a player on the up, decent chance that settling in will take significantly longer than the 3-4 weeks we need to replace Richarlison for.

Back