• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood Testimonial OMT Spurs v Aston Villa 11th April

Team is looking like a deflated balloon. Where is the so called pressing game? Only Rose and Lamela had any sort of passion, and were pressing. It's painful to watch!

The problem was what I said our big problem is. I hate being right.

But gutterboy said its the best midfield we've had in years :) Himarious.

I've said it a hundred times and I'll keep saying it until the clams have left. But Mason and Townsend are two of the worst players I've seen at Spurs.

The problem was what I said our big problem is. I hate being right.

But gutterboy said its the best midfield we've had in years :) Himarious.

I've said it a hundred times and I'll keep saying it until the clams have left. But Mason and Townsend are two of the worst players I've seen at Spurs.

I must admit I really don't see what the big fuss is about Mason. I realise he's very young and has potential, but at the moment I'm not seeing it.

Well, there you have it once again. Spurs doing what they always do best, at this time of year especially—losing to ѕhіt at the arse end of the table. Fuсking abjectly. Rose was the only one out there today who looked remotely interested in playing the game as far as I could see. As for the rest of them, with one or two exceptions, I am actually sick and tired of looking at the whole fuсking useless ѕhіtpile of them. Sick of looking at their dumb fuсking faces. So many poor, poor players today. Townsend, Chadli, Eriksen et al. all absolutely stank the fuсking place out.

Sherwood was a clown. People cant admit that we have traded him in for an even bigger one.

Don't think Sherwood was a clown, think he will turn out to be a good manager. Also not writing off pouch..... But I am beginning to worry again.

Team is looking like a deflated balloon. Where is the so called pressing game? Only Rose and Lamela had any sort of passion, and were pressing. It's painful to watch!

We've just got nothing to play for since being knocked out of LC and EL in the same week.

This kind of finish to the season is actually very traditional Spurs.

Time for Winks and Onomah next weekend IMO

When I watched Spurs beat Southampton towards the end of last season, I wasn't that impressed with the way Southampton played. While our current squad probably isn't top four standard we should definitely be doing better than we have recently - if only in terms of style/system/tactics etc.

I think Poch is tactically naïve, doesn't seem to appreciate the benefits of a settled side with players playing consistently in certain positions, is unsure of what system/style to play, and - as far as I'm concerned - is a poor judge of what our players are capable of, and so plays the wrong players, (often in the wrong position). Why let Lennon go in January, for example?

We have had some good results but, if we take the stand out performance against Chelsea, for example, I think that match turned on moments of quality from one or two players, rather than the manager's input.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to tell for certain whether Poch has top four manager potential until he gets his own squad. But I believe he could have done better with the existing squad. And, if he could choose his own squad completely, within the financial constraints we have, I'm not convinced we would end up looking much different from the AVB side/style which led to AVB being sacked.

I hope we retain our good players that are most likely to leave, Eriksen and Loris, in particular. Get some decent players in and start playing with a consistent team and style. Otherwise Poch risks getting the sack by next Christmas.

We've just got nothing to play for since being knocked out of LC and EL in the same week.

This kind of finish to the season is actually very traditional Spurs.

Time for Winks and Onomah next weekend IMO

that is utter bollox.....top 4 was still on. we had a relatively easy run, playing once a week, nearly all the players injury free, certainly we should expect better performances and results than we are currently witnessing. Like i said before, if anything its important to take a good run of form from this season into the next.

I thought we were going to walk this one scara ? Captain bellend and all that. Wigan score I think you said.
The loss was nothing to do with Captain Bellend telling his team to shuffle across a bit and everything to do with our team putting in no effort and continually making mistakes.

Anyone watching the game could have seen that.

[QUOTE"harr1984, post: 686563, member: 409"]I think so too,but still a question worth asking. Did he really need such responsibility? Especially with Fazio playing today. But we have bigger issues than this I suppose....[/QUOTE]

Two games tells you nothing.

Back