• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood -Your Manager! 18 month contract confirmed!

So everyone turned us down then?

Doesn't surprise me - Levy is beginning to look like Abramovic without the money.

errr surely thats a typo on teh website. WH on earth would we appoint him to the end of next season?

To be pedantic, it's 'you're manager'

Nope. Your pedantry is wrong here. I am talking to YOU (us) NOT him! I am suggesting that Tim Sherwood is OUR manager because he is managing OUR club and is thus working as much for US as anyone. Thus…

Tim Sherwood…YOUR manager!

MY Tottenham!

COYS!

Apologies accepted!!! :lol:

Makes sense as he wasn't planning to sack him.

You sure about that? My hairdresser cuts the hair of someone who plays at a Jewish golf club that Levy goes to and a while ago told him he was getting fed up of him....

It has to be a typo. Otherwise why would Levy make the following comment:

"....and allow them to flourish and enjoy a strong, exciting finish to the season."

We would usually say " appointed with an x year contract'. And why would we tie ourselves in when a bunch of decent managers are potentially available this summer?

Nope. Your pedantry is wrong here. I am talking to YOU (us) NOT him! I am suggesting that Tim Sherwood is OUR manager because he is managing OUR club and is thus working as much for US as anyone. Thus…

Tim Sherwood…YOUR manager!

MY Tottenham!

COYS!

Apologies accepted!!! :lol:

I thought Gutter Boy had changed it, after all he's a West Brom fan now isn't he? ;)

Well I did say this about 3 years ago after we had played Villa away and drew 1 all. Someone from the club told me then he was destined for big things at spurs.... The I had that confirmed by various other senior figures and ex players and I was stunned

Why was Levy having dinner with Van Gaal yesterday then, just coincidence? Or was that all made up?

Maybe it's all a big joke and Tim is the butt of it

I like the idea of promoting from within - Sherwood along with Ramsay have overseen a good period for the acadamy sides so let's hope it transfers to the first team

Levy - "We believe Tim has both the knowledge and the drive to take the squad forward."

What about the experience and qualifications to go with it?

Only time will tell, but I am glad we might now get some stability within the squad?

Staggering.

Personally I have huge reservations about levy after this. Completely losing faith

Must be Baldini's choice as much as Levy's?

I think it's a gamble, but if he gets us playing football of the quality we saw yesterday on a consistent basis, then he'll win me over very quickly.

If the date in teh announcement isnt a typo then I'm absolutely gobsmacked.

Well I did say this about 3 years ago after we had played Villa away and drew 1 all. Someone from the club told me then he was destined for big things at spurs.... The I had that confirmed by various other senior figures and ex players and I was stunned

…you will have thus followed, with interest I'm sure, my comments recently. I have long heard the same as you. It's really something…leaves me curious, sceptical and also wondering whether this means he

a) has compromising photos of someone or
b) actually has the ability AND balls to do what others have been unable to do with this club because of how he is and what he believes…

We shall see...

He comes across as a bit of a thick sh1t but football has never been rocket science, so if he's shown managerial skills at youth level in the club and has a good relationship with the players then he deserves his chance and I personally think it's the correct decision and it's less of a gamble than brining in a whole new management team at this stage of the season.

Must be Baldini's choice as much as Levy's?

I think it's a gamble, but if he gets us playing football of the quality we saw yesterday on a consistent basis, then he'll win me over very quickly.

Yeah the defending was quality

It's England/McLaren all over again, get a cheap manager in to compensate for a major balls up

Perhaps Levy likes the idea of spending £0 in January because Tim thinks we have too many players already, rather than pushing to sign Coentrao and Moutinho for £40m or something

Back