• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Temporary Tim

NBC in the US reporting Tim offered the job until the end of the season. So this thread could be called Interim Tim.

Last edited:

NBC in the US reporting Tim offered the job until the end of the season.

Think that would be the right move if we're getting an experienced man in the summer. If Timmy does well he could be part of the new coaching staff with a view to being a potential successor.

So does Levy think Sherwood can do better than AVB could have until the end of the season?

Re: Tim Sherwood -Your Manager! 18 month contract confirmed!

I cannot believe it 18m contract with Time bomb timbo

Fair enough, we all know that his contract will mean zero if he doesn't do brilliantly and in the summer we prefer to go Dutch

I think you will find that this will include a further chance to add a year in the summer. It's the ONLY way he would take the job, this gives him certain guarantees. It's probably the only move possible right now given that we need to have some stability right now. It buys us either time OR s surprising success from within.

It makes perfect sense, a neat dodge from Levy

Tim backed him into a corner and said it must be permanent
Levy doesn't want to lash out too much cash and a 3 year deal, so it is win win for everyone
As per my post above

Fair enough, we all know that his contract will mean zero if he doesn't do brilliantly and in the summer we prefer to go Dutch

This. Except it guarantees Sherwood some wonga.

I said earlier, I think it's a way for him to get extra money. Otherwise it would have been 4 years or more.

Why 18 months though?
Levy is gonna look ridiculous if he has to sack him in 3 months.

Last edited:

It makes perfect sense, a neat dodge from Levy

Tim backed him into a corner and said it must be permanent
Levy doesn't want to lash out too much cash and a 3 year deal, so it is win win for everyone
As per my post above

Right. There will certainly be a first-refusal for us to add a year in the summer…anyone else Levy might've wanted he cannot get right now...

Was isnt in my first five choices thats for sure, but...if he gets the team playing like that 8 times of 10 (or more) he will get my full backing.
Watching the match yesterday, 2nd half in particular, was a breath of fresh air, and long may it continue.

Back