• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

Yeah loved JG.

To be honest, after Houllier, McLeish and Lambert I think Mr. Sherwood will be alright. We might lose a lot next season, but if he will continue to be straight up as he's been so far, I think I will be happy. He's managed to get us scoring. He is actually willing to bleed youth. We have been crying out for a manager to do this. We have an amazing academy, and the group of youngsters that won the 2012-2013 NextGen Series really needs matching. He's also shown fairly decent tactical prowess so far, which has surprised me. In fact I can only think of a single match were I was disappointed. I also love the fact that he has this confidence that you know great managers have. I'm not saying he will be anything special, but I still love myself a manager that has that big pair of gonad*s.

If I have any complaints it's the fact that Gil hasn't been given much of a chance, but I guess his rage drive-off after the match a few weeks back explains that.

IF we survive the drop, I hope the takeover is half okey this summer. I don't mind Randy all that much, but Tony Adams or what not would make me go into a breakdown.

If Benteke is his Adebayor, then Cleverley is his Eriksen at the moment.
I'd love Adebayor to be his Adebayor over the summer. Benteke can be our new Adebayor.

I had a quick look over on a Villa forum earlier and our Villa friend posting above is very typical of the manlove they have going for Sherwood.

I'd love Adebayor to be his Adebayor over the summer. Benteke can be our new Adebayor.

I had a quick look over on a Villa forum earlier and our Villa friend posting above is very typical of the manlove they have going for Sherwood.

honestly why wouldn't they? relegation was on the cards with Lambert, they couldn't score in a brothel and they were fudging awful to watch.

They are now safe with two games left, have a Cup final, winning games with multiple goals and have the in form striker in the league ... and most of the brick he has said in the press is Spurs centric ...

I don't think Sherwood will ever be universally liked, but his first two half seasons with decent clubs have played out well from a results perspective, and football Is all about results ...

honestly why wouldn't they? relegation was on the cards with Lambert, they couldn't score in a brothel and they were fudgeing awful to watch.

They are now safe with two games left, have a Cup final, winning games with multiple goals and have the in form striker in the league ... and most of the crud he has said in the press is Spurs centric ...

I don't think Sherwood will ever be universally liked, but his first two half seasons with decent clubs have played out well from a results perspective, and football Is all about results ...
He's done great for them. I do think there's a good manager there under all the bravado.

Who knows. I'm sure as his career progresses he will learn to rein in some of the stupidity and will go on to be a decent manager.
Personally? If he was manager of Spurs I couldn't give a flying fudge if he makes an arse of himself, so long as he got the team winning games.

Excellent manager, really knows his football and what sort of characters make a winning team. Very engaging company in person too. I hope he does really well with Villa.

Because I hope he does well at Villa?..... I don't mind Aston Villa really, a true, old, traditional, big club, with what I think is the most beautiful stadium facade in the country,
No, the "knows his football" and "engaging in person" nonsense. I'm starting to think you maybe have him confused with someone else.

Back