• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

Unlike you (I'm guessing?) I have actually spoken to Tim a few times.
I've never had the misfortune - a few people I know have though.

Our MD met him at the Belfry a few weeks ago. Direct quote from our MD - "They should never have changed the door policy at that place. I won't be going back"

I've never had the misfortune - a few people I know have though.

Our MD met him at the Belfry a few weeks ago. Direct quote from our MD - "They should never have changed the door policy at that place. I won't be going back"

In that case it sounds as though they may have changed the door policy for the better! ;)

Actually did they even ever have a door policy there in the first place?.... Last time I was there (several years ago) I met Ray Parlour (who was actually a bloody good sport posing for photos with lots of people, signing autographs and taking the time to chat to people, despite just being there for a round of golf and a drink in the bar after).

In that case it sounds as though they may have changed the door policy for the better! ;)

Actually did they even ever have a door policy there in the first place?.... Last time I was there (several years ago) I met Ray Parlour (who was actually a bloody good sport posing for photos with lots of people, signing autographs and taking the time to chat to people, despite just being there for a round of golf and a drink in the bar after).

I'm not sure - I haven't been there since around 1990. I'm the very literal definition of a fair weather golfer.

I think my old Mizuno TP9 4 iron is probably still at the bottom of the lake on the 18th hole of the Brabazon.... A decent final resting place for it I think. Just a shame that the last shot ever played with that same club wasn't nearly as decent!

OK he's kept them up. Some people will hate that.

Surely everyone will wish him success against Nomads?. Except those who may yet hope above all for no Spurs EL place.

Where's the love today? :cool:

Not sure I even get your point. You think we would change our minds due to one bad loss? I'm loving it. I honestly hope we get some new investment so he can throw £ 50 mill at the squad, but I doubt it. Thanks again for Timmy though, and thanks for making sure we can't get relegated.

OK he's kept them up. Some people will hate that.

Surely everyone will wish him success against Nomads?. Except those who may yet hope above all for no Spurs EL place.

GG never ceases to amaze. Wouldn't be surprised if some were rooting for scum, regardless of our chances of reaching the purgatory/Europa league.

GG never ceases to amaze. Wouldn't be surprised if some were rooting for scum, regardless of our chances of reaching the purgatory/Europa league.

Personally I could not give a brick about the Arse all I want is for Spurs to be in the EL next season, depending on what happens this Sat it may mean the Arse winning and if that is the case so be it.

Never understand why some fans care more about the Arse losing then us getting back into Europe again. o_O

Personally I could not give a crud about the Arse all I want is for Spurs to be in the EL next season, depending on what happens this Sat it may mean the Arse winning and if that is the case so be it.

Never understand why some fans care more about the Arse losing then us getting back into Europe again. o_O

The Europa is a 2nd rate competition, but that aside, I was more referring to the dislike of Sherwood to the extent that some will be rooting for scum, regardless of the EL.

The Europa is a 2nd rate competition, but that aside, I was more referring to the dislike of Sherwood to the extent that some will be rooting for scum, regardless of the EL.

In your eyes maybe but to others its a trophy to be one which beats the brick out of finishing among the runners up ( top four).

Here's a question for you, if the results go against us this Saturday and the only way we can be in the EL next season is the Arse beating Villa who would you want to win the final?

Back