• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Space Thread

I just saw a massive debate on twitter about flat earth from an American Spurs fan, surely they don't really believe the earth is infinitely flat or that its a spherical shaped flat earth with edges? That just don't stack up.

Interestingly though the support for was also chem trail, anti vax, anti establishment, JFK hoax followers

I just saw a massive debate on twitter about flat earth from an American Spurs fan, surely they don't really believe the earth is infinitely flat or that its a spherical shaped flat earth with edges? That just don't stack up.

Interestingly though the support for was also chem trail, anti vax, anti establishment, JFK hoax followers

It’s actually shaped like a mace = a ball with pig pricks on it and he is one of the pricks.

They call that the rabbit hole. First, you support Spurs and then soon enough you are a card-carrying member of the flat earth society and end up going on round-the-world trips to pre-season matches and flat earther conventions (leaving chem trails everywhere, assuming you've had the proper vaccinations!)

Last edited:
They call that the rabbit hole. First, you support Spurs and then soon enough you are a card-carrying member of the flat earth society and end up going on round-the-world trips to pre-season matches and flat earther conventions (leaving chem trails everywhere and assuming you've had the proper vaccinations!)

Hahahahaha this cracked me up as its exactly the case here. Chem Trails, anti establishment, "you sound Vaccinated" conspiracy club

I know there is a reason for space exploration but what is it? Honestly I can't be arsed to look it up and if someone can summarise the benefit in a paragraph would be great
I think it is because tens of thousands of scientists and engineers have looked at the rest of humanity and figured that moving home is the best long term solution.

I've only started in on the wine but I think I've had a idea on how we can look back at any point in Earth's history in real-time, and could see dinosaurs, the dawn of human civilization, or any significant moment in history. There are only a few minor technical hurdles to overcome but the idea is sound. Hopefully I don't forget it before I drink the rest of this wine.

I've only started in on the wine but I think I've had a idea on how we can look back at any point in Earth's history in real-time, and could see dinosaurs, the dawn of human civilization, or any significant moment in history. There are only a few minor technical hurdles to overcome but the idea is sound. Hopefully I don't forget it before I drink the rest of this wine.

This is what you are looking for.
Just discovered this channel. Ignore the silly fish and if you watch anymore of his videos watch to the end. He builds up the mad conspiracies and then debunks them at the end.
Good fun.

This is what you are looking for.
Just discovered this channel. Ignore the silly fish and if you watch anymore of his videos watch to the end. He builds up the mad conspiracies and then debunks them at the end.
Good fun.
That's a load of bollix. I'm talking science man.

This is cool if you have kids interested

View attachment 16414
Am on board !

It’s exciting there are two missions on their way out to these moons - Juice (European) was launched a little while back.

We also have Bepicolombo on the way to a close look at Mercury.

Does it involve travelling faster than light and then looking back?

Back