• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The race for 86 points

No one noticed that Ibrahimovic has torn his ACL and PCL?? (anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments)

This is definitely him out for the season and who knows for how much more after that (people quoting an entire year out atm). It could possibly destroy UTD or see them setup like they did on the weekend and be revitalised for the rest of the run in.

Thoughts?

very sad, anyone else at that age would probably retire, Zlatan, i'm not so sure

No one noticed that Ibrahimovic has torn his ACL and PCL?? (anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments)

This is definitely him out for the season and who knows for how much more after that (people quoting an entire year out atm). It could possibly destroy UTD or see them setup like they did on the weekend and be revitalised for the rest of the run in.

Thoughts?

Double edged sword for us - obviously makes them weaker for when we play them, however makes them less likely to catch Liverpool for a top 4 spot. Man U will always be able to attract top players regardless of CL football, whereas Liverpool could really do with it to bring in players in the summer. Cheatski and Man C are likely to be very strong contenders for a top 3 spot next year so having a stronger Liverpool really isn't good....

It is annoying that ManU always get easy opponents in Europe. They might as well hand them the Europa League trophy now. Thought they will get either Ajax or Lyon in the semi final but as usual they get the weaker opponents in Celta Vigo.

Thoughts?

Has it been confirmed?

I worry about what effect this result in the semi will have on the rest of the season

Tough last 6 games

And Arse can still finish above us

Let's hope we don't implode

Not by anyone from the British media. It was an Italian making the announcement.
His knee did go though, even if it's not his cruciates, he will not be back this season.

He may not be back again well into the next season - if he stays on. At his age, its a terrible injury.

Need to channel the pain into winning all our remaining games. And hope that those clams draw 2.

Manchester United have confirmed that Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcos Rojo are set for extended spells out both players had suffered “significant knee ligament damage”.

Everton's home form is as good as, if not even better than ours at the moment. Strong hopes of a result for them v the Chavs as well, but we have to do our job first and foremost. We fell short again in that department today, but let's hope it's the last time we have to say that this season.

Everton's home form is as good as, if not even better than ours at the moment. Strong hopes of a result for them v the Chavs as well, but we have to do our job first and foremost. We fell short again in that department today, but let's hope it's the last time we have to say that this season.

No ones home form us as good as ours

Everton's is second best big they have been beaten at home

I worry about what effect this result in the semi will have on the rest of the season

Tough last 6 games

My worry to,

We need to beat Palace which will be tough as fat sam has them set up right now. Then Leicester, West Ham, Arsenal, Man U and Hull I think we need 10 points from those games to secure at least 3rd and champs league and finish above the scum.

But the press are just waiting for us to fall away and call us sexy and blame Poch and the lads for being knackered.

Six cup finals coming up. Shame it isn't seven, but at least for once our game against West Ham will be treated as a cup final by both sides.

It is annoying that ManU always get easy opponents in Europe. They might as well hand them the Europa League trophy now. Thought they will get either Ajax or Lyon in the semi final but as usual they get the weaker opponents in Celta Vigo.

I know where you coming from. But tbh, we cant really complain, we got given the draw most fans were over the moon, and quite possibly had we won got another with Genk in the next round

Tough last 6 games

Agree.

As posted last night, let the fans fret over yesterday. The players need to forget the pain, get back on the training pitch then take it out on Palace. The fact we play so quick is good, and it may help we have back-to-back London derbies.

Lets remember a previous semi-final defeat when we followed that with two London derbies and what happened then. Same again please.

The last thing we need to do is fold. A 2nd place finish this season would erase last seasons's failure to do so, but finish 3rd or even 4th this season, and those old thoughts we always be there

Thoughts?

I have family who are ST holders at Utd and they both have said that Utd are a far better team without him. Apparently Ibra slows the game down too much and their game against Chelski with Rashford up front was far more dangerous.

Back