• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Knee Jerk thread

I would happily take 4th if offered it now.

I'm usually the more pessimistic of fans, but even I think we will still finish, minimum, 4th.

7pts clear of Chelsea I am confident we will pick up 13pts from our 5 remaining home games and we should be capable of 6pts from the 6 aways.
Chelsea would have to get 26 pts from their last 11 games, which include City, Arsenal and Liverpool to name but 3. Unless we have a complete meltdown I cant us finishing 5th.

I saw enough in the performance yesterday to beleive we can bounce back. This Saturday will be another toughie and we may have to settle for a point, but the big game will be at the Bridge, avoid defeat there and we could be looking at being 7 pts clear with 8 to go

That win by WBA was massive, shame Liverpool couldnt do the same

Remember Arsenal still have to play Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea and also have a nice little trip to Stoke in there as well.

and we have Everton & Chelsea away mixed in with Stoke (albeit at home, granted) ...fudging hell, if we can draw at home to Wolves, then NOTHING is fudging given this season...

ArseAnal have had 2 very difficult games (us and Liverpool) and WON them both...
we have had 2 very difficult games (THEM and Man Utd) and LOST them both...

that tells you everything... some teams have big game pressure players, and some, just don't!

and we have Everton & Chelsea away mixed in with Stoke (albeit at home, granted) ...fudging hell, if we can draw at home to Wolves, then NOTHING is fudging given this season...

ArseAnal have had 2 very difficult games (us and Liverpool) and WON them both...

that tells you everything... some teams have big game pressure players, and some, just don't!

some teams just have the most in form striker in world football, who usually is injured but miraculously this season of all seasons he is frickin made of rock

We missed VdV terribly, imho - would have thrived in this sort of games.

I agree with this. Irrespective of what you think of his form he is a winner and a big game player. Even though he looked short of fitness when he came on against Arsenal you could see the desire in everything he did in that match.

I'd also say the same for Gallas. Winning mentality.

Arsenal took 0 off Man Utd and conceded 10 goals in doing so and lost at Liverpool 2-0 yep some teams have big game players. Nice off you to pick just the last two games we played though to try and proove a season's worth of football.

it has always been our run in from now that will determine where we finish - not two games Arsenal and Man Utd

and i am very confident we will take the points needed to finish 3rd

This thread deserves to be locked, deleted and everyone who's seen it should be purged. If anything's gonna fudge up our season this will be it

However a source today told me who's friends with Harry Redknapp's friend that apparently Mr Levy and Mr Redknapp have fallen out behind closed doors, because apparently last season Harry wanted to move to a Saudi Arabian team for big money but Daniel didn't let him go under similar circumstances to Luka (just without the press trying to fudge us up)

This thread deserves to be locked, deleted and everyone who's seen it should be purged. If anything's gonna fudge up our season this will be it

However a source today told me who's friends with Harry Redknapp's friend that apparently Mr Levy and Mr Redknapp have fallen out behind closed doors, because apparently last season Harry wanted to move to a Saudi Arabian team for big money but Daniel didn't let him go under similar circumstances to Luka (just without the press trying to fudge us up)

....and crap, pointless rumours like that will help us how?????

The way things are going for us right now it wouldn't surprise me if Arsenal won 5-0 against Milan and Van Persie scored all of them.

some teams just have the most in form striker in world football, who usually is injured but miraculously this season of all seasons he is frickin made of rock

What strikes me is teams are too respectful of him this season to give him a good whack the same way players always paid Henry the same respect in his prime. Look at the best players in the world, most of them have to deal with constantly being fouled. Van Persie is by far their best player, not saying players should go out looking to injure him, but he is injury prone after all, test him out. Most players who come back from an injury usually get targeted to see how they react.

I think we don't foul enough. Tactical fouling if you like. It was one thing I noticed in the Utd game that they killed a lot of our promising moves at crucial times and take their chances with the ref on a yellow card (which inevitably they don't get, but that's another topic). We're top of the fair play league, right?

I think we don't foul enough. Tactical fouling if you like. It was one thing I noticed in the Utd game that they killed a lot of our promising moves at crucial times and take their chances with the ref on a yellow card (which inevitably they don't get, but that's another topic). We're top of the fair play league, right?

DISGUSTING suggestion - totally against the Tottenham Hotspur ethos. We play football. In football fouling's not allowed, and should never be considered a tactic

What are we? Arsenal?

Back