• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Knee Jerk thread

So we lose to Arsenal and Man Utd and the season's over hmmm. Or to look at it the other way we're in 3rd 4 points clear of 4th and nobody of note to play for the rest of the season, match Arsenal game for game or even lose 1 more than them and where are we, hmm, 3rd place I believe.

I feel the Chelsea game's come at the wrong time. We want the gap to open a lot more first before we play them. Oh well, what can you do?

What I find frustratingly unfair is the fixture list for the next week. We play Everton 3 days after out midweek game, whereas Arsenal play Saudi Sportswashing Machine 6 days after their midweek game. Absolutely shocking

Hardly.

We didn't stop playing at 1-0 down, we kept trying and easily deserved to get back in it. Our heads dropped at 0-3, and we didn't want to go gung-ho and risk getting properly spanked. I don't mind that.

We're not quite good as United, especially when we miss some key players. We did really well despite that, showed that WHL is a tough place to go. The players showed great attitude after a disappointing performance last week. We didn't quite get there against the 2nd best team in the country. It happens.

I think our heads dropped after he 2nd goal, especially considering that the 10 minutes prior to that we had them pinned at the back. And then we concede a school yard goal from a throw in

Tired of never getting any lucky breaks against Utd.. seriously feel low.

Started so bloody well too.. big sigh.

I feel the Chelsea game's come at the wrong time. We want the gap to open a lot more first before we play them. Oh well, what can you do?

What I find frustratingly unfair is the fixture list for the next week. We play Everton 3 days after out midweek game, whereas Arsenal play Saudi Sportswashing Machine 6 days after their midweek game. Absolutely shocking

The team we play Wednesday probably won't look like anything we have today or vs Everton to be fair. Maybe 4 of the 11. Besides most players prefer to play matches than train.

I saw the title of this thread and I said to myself "Stew, don't open this thread, you know it will just tinkle you off and make you want to hurt somebody" and yet I still opened it ](*,)

All I have to say is, you're all a bunch of fudgetards and fudge off and support Emirates Marketing Project please.

Love you all. 8-[

I saw the title of this thread and I said to myself "Stew, don't open this thread, you know it will just tinkle you off and make you want to hurt somebody" and yet I still opened it ](*,)

All I have to say is, you're all a bunch of fudgetards and fudge off and support Emirates Marketing Project please.

Love you all. 8-[

I thought we had a love that would never die..............

am i right in saying we are third right now and have a sort of 40 / 60 record against the top teams?

a bit of realism people please. big teams lose to big teams all the time. if people cant see that we have turned a corner then they'll never be satisfied IMO

am i right in saying we are third right now and have a sort of 40 / 60 record against the top teams?

a bit of realism people please. big teams lose to big teams all the time. if people cant see that we have turned a corner then they'll never be satisfied IMO

True but I'm concerned about 0-3 and 1-3 to united, 1-5 and 2-5 this season too. We've been so under wheeling against the big boys how are we to be taken seriously??

wouldn't take 4th at all. in all likelihood it will go to the wire with the filth for 3rd now.

chelsea need a miracle certainly to catch us. been making a mess of the easy games recently and they still have to go to city, arsenal and liverpool and the monkey in charge is even more clueless than the organ grinder. can't believe they've sacked without having someone else to take over.

won't get a better chance of winning the cup either. the main opposition chelsea and liverpool are various states of disarray.

Plus 40/60 definitely not no.

hmm

okay we have chelsea home and away, united home and away, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, liverpool, arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project

6 teams and 12 matches to compare results

chelsea draw, 2 losses to united, 1 win and 1 loss to arsenal, 1 win and 1 draw to pool, 1 win and one draw to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, 2 loses to city

so thats 5 losses, 3 draws, and 3 wins with one more match to come against chelsea

that doesnt seem close to a 40 / 60 split to you? you seem sure of that, how come? even if you were to take away the draws, which basically meant we have taken points in more than half of the top matches we have played, it would still be 3 out of 8 games we have won ..thats a win short of 50 / 50

we arent doing that bad. people are just like this thread title states...knee jerk due to two losses.

Remember Arsenal still have to play Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea and also have a nice little trip to Stoke in there as well.

Back