• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

They think Pep was complaining because the 2mins added time were up. Well its minimum 2 mins to the refs discretion, and didnt see him complaining last Sunday when we played nearly 3 minutes over the six

City still look very ordinary. And against one of the worst teams in the league. Looks like we’re gonna be relying on Liverpool to stop Arsenal winning the league.
I reckon Liverpool will finish about 4 /5 pts clear of Arsenal at the death. They play each other at Anfield in a fortnight, I fully expect them to go 4pts after that game and stay top for the rest of the season

No one’s mentioned Diaby and Bailey, who have been great this season. Villa are were they should be but I’d be surprised if they can keep it up. Think it’ll be close between Spurs, Villa and Saudi Sportswashing Machine for 4th, 5th and 6th.
For Villa it really depends on injuries. They have changed their starting lineup less times than any other team in the league.

Take Leicester, they were able to play to play the same 11 almost every week in the league.

I reckon Liverpool will finish about 4 /5 pts clear of Arsenal at the death. They play each other at Anfield in a fortnight, I fully expect them to go 4pts after that game and stay top for the rest of the season

Liverpool definitely look improved this season. I still think city are the best team but they’re not playing like it at the moment. Just typical the one year they have an off season we have no European football but are killed with injuries.

City level. Should go on to win it now
Fulham get a 4th and Everton lead too. Without the 10pts deduction they would be starting to look an outside bet for the Top 7.

If we are not careful the form they are in, they could well get something from the game at WHL in 2 weeks time

"Shameful first half display from West Ham. Players look like they're not bothered. Fair play to Fulham but it's much too easy for them. WH fans will demand a lot more effort in the second half, but don't expect anything from this game now".

I would be mightily p#ssed off if that really was the case

"Shameful first half display from West Ham. Players look like they're not bothered. Fair play to Fulham but it's much too easy for them. WH fans will demand a lot more effort in the second half, but don't expect anything from this game now".

I would be mightily p#ssed off if that really was the case
Their season finished on Thursday. They're all on the beach now.

Last edited:
Back