• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

I would expect them to fade. They’re decent but limited. However my fear is that a narrative builds up that “plucky” West Ham and Moyes “deserve” to finish in the top 4 and they start to get refs and even other teams who have nothing to play for towards the end of the season buying into that. It’s what won Leicester the league.
Yes I’m still bitter.

I hope you are right, but I can't see it. They are so solid throughout the team and hard to play against. They are limited as you say but their prowess from set pieces gets thems points in tight games and today they created next to nothing and scored 3 goals.

Hate to say it but they actually remind me of Leicester when they won the league. Not that they will win the league but they will scrapping for that 4th spot I'm sure.

Caravan club are a dull side to watch. Thought their fans only accept attractive football ? League position must of blinded them to it . Awful. Just look dangerous from set pieces.

0-1 from a set piece

IMO it makes it a lot more embarrassing if we’re going to be salty about them having done better than us so far this season (cue overly defensive postering about games in hand or how they must be doping etc etc). Is it likely that they’ll keep up this form? Probably not and I certainly hope not but if all we’ve got is snide comments about a club’s Supposed DNA it’s might be best to just put the straws down rather than clutching out for them.

It feels a bit like the fat kid that always gets picked last having a stormer out of nowhere and banging in a perfect hatrick, can’t really begrudge them a day in the sun.

IMO it makes it a lot more embarrassing if we’re going to be salty about them having done better than us so far this season (cue overly defensive postering about games in hand or how they must be doping etc etc). Is it likely that they’ll keep up this form? Probably not and I certainly hope not but if all we’ve got is snide comments about a club’s Supposed DNA it’s might be best to just put the straws down rather than clutching out for them.

It feels a bit like the fat kid that always gets picked last having a stormer out of nowhere and banging in a perfect hatrick, can’t really begrudge them a day in the sun.

Oh yes we can..

Today was one of those days where you hope a sink hole opens and swallows up the whole damn London Stadium. The only thing that would top that would be if Joe Cole and John Terry were locked in an embrace when the sinkhole opened. .

We can certainly begrudge them but whilst you might have a point, I am going to assume that you do not live in the hinterland that is east of East London. Where salt is definitely the order of the day for us Spurs fans.

Moyes showing that if you put him in a club that will be ok with sitting back, playing on the break and being his at set pieces he can do well. Like his old Everton team.

But. Saying they will get caught out is another. Let's not forget how Leicester won the league.

I looked at the results just before full time, and saw pool drawing, and I just knew they would get a winner in added time. fudging lucky clams. That said, Origi's goals per game and goals per minute stats, must be insane. He seems to score every fudging time he gets a rare opportunity to play.

We can certainly begrudge them but whilst you might have a point, I am going to assume that you do not live in the hinterland that is east of East London. Where salt is definitely the order of the day for us Spurs fans.
I live in South London so substitute Chelsea for WHAM and I know exactly how you feel! And there is no fan like the nouveau, plastic Chelsea fan for rubbing salt in Spurs wounds.

Rose looks pretty shot doesn't he.

Sterling. He gets so many chances to drive on. He is lucky he plays in this city team. He is wasteful.

Back