• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

IMO it makes it a lot more embarrassing if we’re going to be salty about them having done better than us so far this season (cue overly defensive postering about games in hand or how they must be doping etc etc). Is it likely that they’ll keep up this form? Probably not and I certainly hope not but if all we’ve got is snide comments about a club’s Supposed DNA it’s might be best to just put the straws down rather than clutching out for them.

It feels a bit like the fat kid that always gets picked last having a stormer out of nowhere and banging in a perfect hatrick, can’t really begrudge them a day in the sun.

Was not just on todays performance . They are just awful to watch so agricultural .

Their fans bang on about The West Ham way . I work with a load of them. They have become blind to style because of the league table I think it’s funny.

Fair play to them on results.

No way should that be ruled out, just because your hand is on the ball he didn't have it under control.

Everton fans to walk out in the 27th minute in protest or will it just fizzle out into nothing as it usually does with that club?

No way should that be ruled out, just because your hand is on the ball he didn't have it under control.
Everyone complains about rules that are open to subjective interpretation. This rule, if the keeper has a hand on the ball, and the ball is between the hand and the ground, is one of very few that are not open to interpretation, and people complain about that too.
Incredible!
If anything, football needs more rules like that! It makes it easy for everyone! Ball on the ground, keeper has a finger on top = keepers ball.

If not, how long does he need to have it? 0,2 seconds? 0,5 seconds? 1 second?

Back