• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

How many appearances has Dele made for Neverton now? Don't we get cash if he plays 10 and 20 times for them?

I don’t see how Burnley can complain a pen wasn’t given for that.
They spent all week telling the world it wasn’t a pen on Sunday

If their beliefs are based in bigotry then they need new ones.

Conversion therapy type of thing? The premise of authority trying to control people and shape them is flawed isn't it?

I'd take freedom, with publicity and exposure of bigotry, over forcing people into actions in line with the dominant force/narrative/ruler which can go very wrong. ...Everton. Maybe they'll beat the scum anyway.

Nothing wrong with psychopaths, they're an important part of society. Some would consider them the next stage in human evolution.

We've (forum members in general, not you and I) discussed the paedophile issue before. It's not an easy circle to square. Obviously acting on such desires is out of the question, but we can't punish thought crimes, that's not going to improve society one bit.

You wouldnt hold that view on psychophaths if you'd met the two I've know.

Isn't that basically the same as someone not agreeing with LGBT+ and not wearing a badge, but not doing anything actively homophobic?
When it's not part of their job to, yes. When they choose not to turn up to work to avoid dojgnso then they're taking action on their disgusting thoughts.

Conversion therapy type of thing? The premise of authority trying to control people and shape them is flawed isn't it?

I'd take freedom, with publicity and exposure of bigotry, over forcing people into actions in line with the dominant force/narrative/ruler which can go very wrong. ...Everton. Maybe they'll beat the scum anyway.
Obviously it would be preferable for them not to have such bigoted thoughts in the first place.

But given the choice between a society where we accept homophobes and one where we dont, I'll take the latter thanks.

Lampard has to get sacked right? He is a poor manager and it will be more of the same next season if they keep him.

Obviously it would be preferable for them not to have such bigoted thoughts in the first place.

But given the choice between a society where we accept homophobes and one where we dont, I'll take the latter thanks.

Democracy and free reporting mean society as a whole doesn't accept homophobes. We just don't try to dictate how people think because we value freedom even more.

Last edited:
Back