• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Democracy and freed reporting mean society as a whole doesn't accept homophobes. We just don't try to dictate how people think because we value freedom even more.

We do if their views are bigoted and rightly so

Anyway ain't it a shame Everton didn't drop, would have been lovely to see Frank take them down

Was only half watching but did Vieira swing a foot at one of the idiots who invaded the pitch and started goading him?

They're going to have to get on top of this, surely only a matter of time before something serious happens.

It's so fudging dangerous. Vieira is potentially in real danger tonight if that happens after an Everton loss. Like you say, only a matter of time before a player or manager gets seriously injured or worse. Not sure how you stop it though without caging fans in like the 80s. Stewards can't stop thousands of fans en masse. Clubs should have a zero tolerance approach to it.

I hope he doesn't get in any bother but Vieira has actually reacted there when it looked like the fan was moving away from him. Not a great look...

It's so fudging dangerous. Vieira is potentially in real danger tonight if that happens after an Everton loss. Like you say, only a matter of time before a player or manager gets seriously injured or worse. Not sure how you stop it though without caging fans in like the 80s. Stewards can't stop thousands of fans en masse. Clubs should have a zero tolerance approach to it.

I hope he doesn't get in any bother but Vieira has actually reacted there when it looked like the fan was moving away from him. Not a great look...
Yep zero tolerance. Massive fines, life bans, prison.

They're going to have to get on top of this, surely only a matter of time before something serious happens.

At our last game I thought we weren't going to get the traditional parade around the ground, because when the players came out there was no family with them and they went straight to the centre of the pitch and stood around watching a season recap on the screens which I don't recall happening in previous years, plus there were stewards positioned all around the pitch about 10-15ft in front of each stand. I assumed it was due to all the instances of people running onto the pitch after games, which happens a lot (i.e. practically every game) but isn't seen if you are just watching on TV, and that the club wanted to prevent that happening in the end of season event. Eventually however the families came out and the parade took place, but I sensed there was a lot more caution about the whole thing this time around.
I do think all clubs should more visibly publicise what happens to pitch intruders, including post-match intruders. Some people might think it harsh for a kid for example to be banned for 3 years but it needs to be clear that the pitch is forbidden territory, no-one has a right to accost a player for a shirt, and there is a penalty to pay for doing so.
I want to know that our players, even the ones who might not be deemed 'up to scratch' are safe. In it's most simplistic form, the pitch is a working environment if you are a player, and the club has a duty of care to each player in that environment.

Last edited:
Already has - Billy Sharp was headbutted.
But I know what you mean.

I quite like pitch invasions, but the last two days have been unacceptable.

If people weren't clams then they'd be fine very certain occasions but it puts people at risk. You're always going to have a section of the elated fans in close proximity to at least one set of hugely disappointed players and Joe Public can't help taunting and goading a "celeb" in to an altercation. I bet we'll see a sun headline of "I was viciously assaulted by Vieira for no reason" in the next few days.

To be fair, this is a pretty strong message to send to these geniuses:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-61505835

Shame the guy doesn't seem to be taking much responsibility for his actions. Every bloody excuse in the book to minimise his actions: "I was drunk", "I collided with the player's cheek", "I just followed my mates", "I won't be able to pay the mortgage if I'm jailed". Absolute scum.

Edit: Just saw the video of the incident. This is fudging outrageous. "I collided with the player's cheek". Bollox you did, you can see he's put his head down and picked up speed to do Sharp. fudging animal.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...weeks-for-assaulting-sheffield-united-captain

Last edited:
I imagine most of the tacos who run onto the pitch were not around when the fences were up, pilliocks will get them put up again if it carrys on.
The irony being that the design of the new safe standing areas would stop, or at least delay, mass pitch invasions

Back