• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Penalty United are just awful
Their midfield is pathetic and as for Paul "The Brand" Pogba he is ordinary apart from in his own mind

Surely Solskjaer has to be sacked, they are GHod awful. Could be time to stick a cheeky bet on Allegri.

He always seems to do just enough to stay ahead of the sack. We whack them 6-1 and he comes back with 3-4 good results including beating PSG and whacking RB Leipzig. Therefore sacking him for a one goal penalty loss to Arsenal would be harsh. But it needs a harsh decision because he’s not up to the job and they are going nowhere.

I’m not sure it’d be a great job for Poch either. Not convinced that the likes of Cavani and Pogba would be his type of player.

He always seems to do just enough to stay ahead of the sack. We whack them 6-1 and he comes back with 3-4 good results including beating PSG and whacking RB Leipzig. Therefore sacking him for a one goal penalty loss to Arsenal would be harsh. But it needs a harsh decision because he’s not up to the job and they are going nowhere.

I’m not sure it’d be a great job for Poch either. Not convinced that the likes of Cavani and Pogba would be his type of player.
And their really hard hot money wise too which is key for their future investments
I’m sure people will say it’s United they can spend what they want, but it’s exactly why they didn’t get Sancho...

Back