• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

There is Leicester and Brendan in a nutshell
Let them play counter attacking and they will hurt you
Let them have the ball and they struggle
Great following up from the header

Still can’t understand a word Poch says.

He says "amazing" quite a bit. He's been entertaining. Looking forward to listening to him after the game.

Still love the fella. BMJ is the only other former manager of ours I have much affection for but it's nowhere near how much I love Poch (Burkinshaw and Bill Nic were before my time). I still can't quite understand or make any sense of what went wrong with Poch and wish he was still here.

2nd was nice for a day. But, at least we are up there in the mix. Get through next weekend no worse than 3rd and it really gets tasty the weekend after the break

Liverpool v Leicester
Spurs v City

Super Saturday...

They're energetic, ambitious but a bit raw and naive. Still, a lot to like about this year's Leeds.

I imagine Bielsa brews his ever-present cuppa coffee (mate?) from the volcanic heat emanating from his big head.

2nd was nice for a day. But, at least we are up there in the mix. Get through next weekend no worse than 3rd and it really gets tasty the weekend after the break

Liverpool v Leicester
Spurs v City

Super Saturday...
This weekend we play West Brom
City play pool
And wolves play Leicester. The latter will be very interesting as it’s two sides in similar form but neither want the ball

Thought tonight’s game would be good and it was!
Leicester were ruthless and Leeds were frenetic
Or as i called it to a mate
Leeds play great huff and puff football
And Leicester play snappy counter attacks as they have when they have been successful
Leeds need to work out how to defend and Poch is living up to his name

Watching MNF from the start as I recorded it. 40 mins not a word about Leicester, 5-10 mins about Poch and 30 mins about bloody Bielsa and Leeds. Are Leeds really still that big of a club that sky have to go so overboard every game talking them up?!

Watching MNF from the start as I recorded it. 40 mins not a word about Leicester, 5-10 mins about Poch and 30 mins about bloody Bielsa and Leeds. Are Leeds really still that big of a club that sky have to go so overboard every game talking them up?!
No Bielsa is the draw. He is a footballing GHod for managers but barely won a thing

So, super Sunday this weekend?

West Brom vs Tottenham (Brom without a win, so here come Dr Tottenham....)
Leicester vs Wolves (two midlands teams who play better on thye break...)
Emirates Marketing Project vs Liverpool (must-win for City if they are to be in the title race at this stage imo....but without any actual strikers...but facing a Pool side without two of their best defensive players...)

Popcorn shortage incoming?

Back