• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Villa are fudging brick. Everyone hyping up their start and they are looking like relegation candidates.

Bizarre start to the season. The team that we put 5 past, is putting 4 past the team that put 7 past the Champions

And then throw in the stat, that the team Top of the League has conceeded the most goals...

No telling where this madness is going to end. If we get our act together we might capitalize on what is looking to be a weird, weird season.

No telling where this madness is going to end. If we get our act together we might capitalize on what is looking to be a weird, weird season.

I would still say, finish above Liverpool and City and you will win the league.

The Villas, Saints,Wolves will have their runs but lack the consistency. Eventually, I think it will be the usual suspects battling out for the Top 6-8 places

If Everton either lose or draw we could go second with a win. Not sure i like that kind of pressure for these lads even this early on.

If Everton either lose or draw we could go second with a win. Not sure i like that kind of pressure for these lads even this early on.
Pressure to go second.....jeez i don't even think that's a thing.

To go top or win a final maybe....but just to go second.??

Alright! Saudi Sportswashing Machine win 2-1 with a nice counter strike from new signings Fraser and Wilson. Andy Carroll with a near howler of an OG.

Cracking goals earlier from Ward-Prowse. And Ings. Been an entertaining day so far.

Hoping for a horrible Pyrrhic draw at Old Trafford. And a stylish swashbuckling win for us.

Hard to imagine, in past seasons such hype and horseplop enveloping 15th place hosting 13th place. Listening to football's worst commentary duo - Drury and Beglin - making it sound like man's first step on Mars.

Back