• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Delighted for Bruce. Hope they hold out. Managers like him, Hodgson and Moyes are taken for idiots by some people. These lads are good football managers. I don't like their styles and wouldn't want them at Spurs but they're able to do a job and are far better than they are often portrayed.

Everton have been playing Jose ball lately
So despite the crowd of ancelotti being a better fit for us... he has moved to super defensive tactics
So in games like this they can’t just switch and ultimately don’t have enough goals in the side (sounds familiar)
As bad as drawing at home (due to a dubious injury time penalty) was, can you imagine the uproar if we got outplayed by Barcodes!

Everton have been playing Jose ball lately
So despite the crowd of ancelotti being a better fit for us... he has moved to super defensive tactics
So in games like this they can’t just switch and ultimately don’t have enough goals in the side (sounds familiar)

Watching the FA Cup game with them in a fortnight could be an absolute hoot

Scum looking decent. Arteta got them playing. Smith -Rowe has been decent since he come in. Changed their midfield.

Tell you what it loathes me to say it but we should be looking over our shoulder as they are on the up.

United however always thought they’d fall away. No way would they win the league or get close. Think they’ll both finish above us sadly. That’s how rubbish I feel about us at the moment.

Scum looking decent. Arteta got them playing. Smith -Rowe has been decent since he come in. Changed their midfield.

Tell you what it loathes me to say it but we should be looking over our shoulder as they are on the up.

United however always thought they’d fall away. No way would they win the league or get close. Think they’ll both finish above us sadly. That’s how rubbish I feel about us at the moment.

Arse a lot better than they were, but they're still a good bit short of being a top 4 team IMO...and to a large extent, if the points difference isnt much then there isnt much difference between finishing 5th and say 8th. Whereas there is a huge difference between finishing 4th and 5th, even if the difference is just GD

I think we'll still finish above Arse, just because Kane and Son will get enough goals. I dont see us finishing above Man U, Man C, Leciester, Liverpool and probably Villa though. Everton will be close

Arse a lot better than they were, but they're still a good bit short of being a top 4 team IMO...and to a large extent, if the points difference isnt much then there isnt much difference between finishing 5th and say 8th. Whereas there is a huge difference between finishing 4th and 5th, even if the difference is just GD

I think we'll still finish above Arse, just because Kane and Son will get enough goals. I dont see us finishing above Man U, Man C, Leciester, Liverpool and probably Villa though. Everton will be close

Yes I agree they are not top 4. But it will be close between us and them.

I like to think we can score enough goals but we are just not creating chances. Scum do. They get after you. Tomorrow night is a huge game for us. Another loss and we are in trouble in my opinion. Looks a bit like last lockdown. Kane getting injured etc. Lockdown done us a massive favour at a sticky point.

Yes I agree they are not top 4. But it will close between us and them.

I like to think we can score enough goals but we are just not creating chances. Scum do. They get after you. Tomorrow night is a huge game for us. Another loss and we are in trouble in my opinion. Looks a bit like last lockdown. Kane getting injured etc. Lockdown done us a massive favour at a sticky point.

Depends on what you mean by 'trouble' but I agree that a loss tmrw and sentiment drops further. Without crowds though its a lot easier for Jose. I tihnk we'll have crowds, to some degree, back in April at which time Jose better be hoping that we're in/around the top 4

Yes I agree they are not top 4. But it will be close between us and them.

How many games have we lost this season?

Back