• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Depends on what you mean by 'trouble' but I agree that a loss tmrw and sentiment drops further. Without crowds though its a lot easier for Jose. I tihnk we'll have crowds, to some degree, back in April at which time Jose better be hoping that we're in/around the top 4
No chance of crowds back thsi season IMO
But next season there will be
Gonna be interesting how us, United and arsenal deal with the massive loans taken out to get us through

90 min +1: The first of three added minutes is spent seeing to Maguire and Lacazette, the former having executed that aforementioned Harry Kane trick. Suffice to say there will now be more than three added minutes.

LOVE THE ANTI-SPURS BIAS. KANE DID NOT INVENT THIS.

How many games have we lost this season?
6 draws and 4 losses. Dropped points more times than we have won games in the league. That was with Harry Kane. Things changed Thursday. He’s had a hand in 70% + of all goals we’ve scored this season. Huge in context of our season

6 draws and 4 losses. Dropped points more times than we have won games in the league. That was with Harry Kane. Things changed Thursday. He’s had a hand in 70% + of all goals we’ve scored this season. Huge in context of our season
So we have lost 4 games
And half of those were against Pool who we have beaten around 30 times in history (I’m guessing but it’s a horrendous record)
Our issue isn’t the odd loss
It’s the draws as you mention
I said it straight after Thursday, Jose earns (or doesn’t) his stripes the next 3/4 games
The teams above us other than city abs pool aren’t better than we can be, and only Leicester out of the others are playing to their potential
But we have to show up otherwise it’s all gone Pete tong

Draw fair result in that one. Both had good chances. Next game will be interesting. Hope SCBC do Villa
Villa looks tired how
Maybe that Covid spell was legit and caught up with them
Saying that they don’t change their team much so their squad is possibly stretched

Villa looks tired how
Maybe that Covid spell was legit and caught up with them
Saying that they don’t change their team much so their squad is possibly stretched
Yea thought that myself they are an injury or two from falling down the table. Even SCBC form has dropped off of late.

So we have lost 4 games
And half of those were against Pool who we have beaten around 30 times in history (I’m guessing but it’s a horrendous record)
I said it straight after Thursday, Jose earns (or doesn’t) his stripes the next 3/4 games
The teams above us other than city abs pool aren’t better than we can be, and only Leicester out of the others are playing to their potential

Draws are huge killer especially the manor of them. Let’s see tomorrow night. Will be interesting. Brighton are a tough side to beat. They rarely get their belly’s tickled you have to really earn anything down there.

So we have lost 4 games
Dippers appear to have taken on Chavski’s mantle as our bogey team this past decade :oops:

B856232F-B951-465D-9190-B5B6E6FE8DE0.jpeg
https://www.myfootballfacts.com/eng...m-hotspur-v-liverpool-all-time-match-records/

Yea thought that myself they are an injury or two from falling down the table. Even SCBC form has dropped off of late.
They both play good high energy football
A cleverer man than me said this season the teams that run the least will do the best
City have mastered that and the 1 nil wins
We haven’t ....

Draws are huge killer especially the manor of them. Let’s see tomorrow night. Will be interesting. Brighton are a tough side to beat. They rarely get their belly’s tickled you have to really earn anything down there.
Draws are ok if your coming from behind
Draws the way we get them feel like losses
Hence my comment about how many games have we lost
Third least in the division but those draws are toxic
And of course no one is gonna say the football is good

So in 156 league games we have beaten them 42 times!!!
Even when their wounded (but still can field a very very experienced side) they get a well earned win thanks to our errors
Yet... people think we should trample all over them

well those people are totally bonkers

to be fair it's more in hope than expectation COYS

So in 156 league games we have beaten them 42 times!!!
Even when their wounded (but still can field a very very experienced side) they get a well earned win thanks to our errors
Yet... people think we should trample all over them
The fact that even Spurs best manager in 4 decades could only win once against Dippers (and that was thanks in no small part to Lovren’s clangers) plus they were one of only 2 sides we dropped points to in our last season at old WHL just goes to show what a bogey side they’ve become.

Really must weigh on the players minds when they lose season after season to the same side... conversely our continued knack to get results against €iteh must give players a confidence boost before those matches.

Last edited:
The fact that even Spurs best manager in 4 decades could only win once against Dippers (and they were one of only 2 sides we dropped points to in our last season at old WHL) just goes to show what a bogey side they’ve become.

Really must weigh on the players minds when they lose season after season to the same side.
Nah, Burkinshaw beat them a few times.

Back