• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

How can city get to this stage of the season and only have played 3 games against the top 6 teams and only one of them away?
At some stage they're surely going to have a very tough run.

Probably, but they do look quality going forward. Quick as fudge, and so much movement. Not looking forward to meeting them, to be honest. Impressed with how they're playing, regardless of the opposition.

Probably, but they do look quality going forward. Quick as fudge, and so much movement. Not looking forward to meeting them, to be honest. Impressed with how they're playing, regardless of the opposition.

They oook like last seasons team but 10% better in attack (more clinical) which makes up for what is still a relatively poor defence

If Kompany has been sent off last weekend as he should have it would be a different game and possibly a different story now

They oook like last seasons team but 10% better in attack (more clinical) which makes up for what is still a relatively poor defence

If Kompany has been sent off last weekend as he should have it would be a different game and possibly a different story now

He really should've been. Hopefully you're right, and they'll crumble defensively in time. :)

I'm sure though if we slowly but surely catch up on them and end up second a few points behind, the story will be how we "bottled it" again.

Funny how we managed to both bottle it and never really be in the race in the first place. I think Liverpool and United fans have enough to worry about with their own teams, although pretending we're just a blip that is destined to go away might help them to cope.

Leicester look poor and be honest worse than West Ham

My money would be on WH tonight

Disappointed in Grey

Leicester new playing style doesn’t suit them in the slightest

Last edited:
Back