• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Not that 30mins is much in the grand scheme of thing, but...how come Burnley v Arsenal kicks off at 2pm. I thought the rule was that any untelevised matches on a Sunday had to kick-off the same time as one of the televised matches, i.e. 1.30pm or 4pm.
We certainly had to when in the Europa League

Just seen Everton’s starting line-up. Insane that they’re in the position they are in with what they have at their disposal.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Just seen Everton’s starting line-up. Insane that they’re in the position they are in with what they have at their disposal.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

That's a side that could get relegated. Baines, Jagielka and Lennon are past it and the likes of Pickford, Schneiderlin, Mirallas and Sigurdsson are very overrated. A lot of Everton fans wants to get rid of most of them, including Sigurdsson, in January.

Can't believe Ozil doesn't fancy a bitterly cold Sunday with a harsh northerly blowing oop Burnley way, especially after his 'fall in love with me again' performance last weekend.

Horses for courses, i suppose.

0a7aa2e2-502e-4172-9ffe-14896a822b57.png

ac67121e-15de-4531-88d5-a6ce668bd1f5.png

Good start to this Soton/Everton game. Certainly looks like it has goals in it, which you dont often say about a match at st Marys these days

Back