• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Pretty much agree with this. Looking at our fixtures I think we have to at least keep up with them until we play them in December and then get a win against them. To stay in with a reasonable chance of beating them to the title at least.

We also have to see how they react if they get a defeat. Last season, when they lost momentum they really fell off. There is still a long way to go, so we can catch them.

We also have to see how they react if they get a defeat. Last season, when they lost momentum they really fell off. There is still a long way to go, so we can catch them.
Reading this discussion made me realise just how realistic us going for the title has become. It's not some silly dream because we're at the top two games in, or some mathematical possibility that other fans would laugh at. We're genuinely one of the contenders for the title, worth stepping back and thinking about that for a few seconds!

Quite the time to be a Spurs fan.

Reading this discussion made me realise just how realistic us going for the title has become. It's not some silly dream because we're at the top two games in, or some mathematical possibility that other fans would laugh at. We're genuinely one of the contenders for the title, worth stepping back and thinking about that for a few seconds!

Quite the time to be a Spurs fan.

Yeah, but Poch hasn't won a trophy so clearly any progress being made doesn't count.

Agree in principal however I think this City team is a different animal to last season and even the seasons they won the title.

I think we can still give them a game but they are looking ominously strong right now. Hope to be proved wrong.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Perhaps it's time to put a KDB voodoo doll on the Christmas want lists. With big shiny eff off hatpins.

If you've been very good this year then getting it early is deserved.

We have a squad assembled for a combined cost of just under £293m, which was recently valued by CIES Football Observatory, as now being worth £1.033 billion.

To put this into perspective. Man.City's current squad is valued by CIES as being worth almost £1.054bn, but cost almost £756.3m to assemble.
So City's squad cost them almost £half a billion more than ours. Not to mention the massive difference in wages.:eek:

But of course, Guardiola is a genius and we must all bow down before him.

Give me Pochettino and the Spurs way every time.

City,Chelsea, Liverpool all winning. I think we all knew this was going to be a bad weekend. United will probably complete the day later a well

tZOS8.gif

Useless defending by Saudi Sportswashing Machine. And then they get a golden chance to equalize, and are just as useless at that end.

Back